AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Managed ro get the rock & heavy one
really loved the AT one and the shades of friedman, really good taste mate
do you upgrade them as firmware evolves? Are the upgrades free?
thanks

New pack available :

This pack has 92 acoustic simulation presets for the Axe-Fx III with firmware 12.07 and above. The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make acoustic simulation presets for each of them. I used the Tonematch block to make them and exported the curves as IRs, to be used in the Cab block.
These are brand new presets, not a simple conversion of the Axe-FX II or AX8 versions : I used 5 different acoustic guitar sounds sources to make this pack, so for each instrument (like a Fender Stratocaster in neck position), there are five different presets, each using a specific IR made from one of the five acoustic sources. Each preset also has 7 scenes with different effects.

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/axe-fx-iii-acoustic-simulation-pack/

Love the sound of the acoustic guitar pack

I just updated the Acoustic Simulation pack with 14 new presets, a bug fix and overall sound improvement. The "smoothing" parameter does makes things better on acoustic guitar IRs !

I am looking at purchasing one or more amp packs. Assuming I am running the latest firmware which is 12.11 do I need to purchase any CAB packs or will the amp presets work with the existing firmware? Thanks

IRs are included in the packs. So far I didn't have any issue with the presets and 12.11 ; currently rehearsing with a new tribute project, and my main preset is from the amp packs

I have several blue guitars, but my main one is a Tom Anderson Angel. Else, it's probably the Ibanez J Custom (darker blue, perloid pickguard)

I spec'ed everything in it, it was a custom order. Btw, I'm expecting two more, a classic Strat type (but with a Floyd), and a Tele. Ordered them before the Covid crisis ; since then, the economic situation became what it is today - plus, the Mauritian rupee lost a lot against the dollar. But I already engaged myself and paid an advance...

Hi Freman, Ref Synth pack. I'm not getting any sound output from following presets: With or without you, Where the Sheets D & Db, SHine on Synth & Shine on Synth STd. Can you please help Thanks

These three presets uses the same custom cab, user 003. I guess you didn't install it, please check

I can`t remember where I saw the vid, but it featured your Fremen Wrecker Pack. It sounded amazing. Really hoping we see this same Pack come for the FM3!!!

Back
Top Bottom