AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Fantastic !!
Thank you !
When I login at fremenpresets.com I can only see the dates of my purchases. All files have the same name, so I don't know which ones have been update and which ones have not. Could you please indicate somewhere the release date of the files?

Thank you!
Hello ! The last updated version is in the products page. I should probably add the latest firmware version in the name of the file, but that may confuse some people...

I've added 14.00 updates for the Pink Floyd pack and Synthpads & Drones. The later has also 8 more presets now, from the FM3 versions - I made those 8 on the FM3 first. Here's a FM3 demo of some new presets :

You're welcome !

I just added a new 14.00 update for "Fremen's Picks", noticing that the levels were not optimized. I also added two new presets, "Like a stone" (for the Audioslave song) and "Piezo guitars" (for electric or electro-acoustic guitars with piezo pickups). The pack now have 96 presets.

14.00 update for "The Brit Pack" added (yes, I work on Sundays !). I also added a preset with the latest Plexi model. All the presets in this firmware version have been retweaked for a more vintage/classic rock vibe, with slightly less gain, specially for the rhythm scenes.

Thanks Fremen! Keep them coming!

Wondering what's next in terms of presets down the line. Any hints?

As always, incredible work!

Thanks Fremen! Keep them coming!

Wondering what's next in terms of presets down the line. Any hints?

As always, incredible work!
Thank you ! So, regarding my neck packs :
1) I love blues-rock/fusion tones, in the vein of Robben Ford, Scott Henderson, Larry Carlton, Derek Trucks, Bonamassa, Clapton, SRV etc etc. Months ago I started working (and I'm still) on a pack that will have the following :
All the boutique amps (Dumble, Two Rock, Ojai etc)
The Fender amps, for light distorted tones, not for cleans like in my cleans pack
I'll also use a lot of drive pedals into clean amps/slightly distorted amps
2) Recently, while updating my "Rock & Metal" pack, I remembered that it was a "volume 1", focusing on specific amp models (the Mesas MK/Rectos, Friedmans, 5153, Savage, Fas Modern, Diezel VH4/Herbie), and that I have a "volume 2" to make, with the other amp models (5150s, Bogners, Soldanos, higher gain Marshalls etc)
3) It's not going to be released this year, but I also want to make a song-based pack for those playing in rock cover bands, with many classic songs - I need to chose which songs, and will be open to suggestions of course

Archon pack is a must now!
That, and a Triple Crest Amp Pack ! I have to finish a amp pack bundle (not the full collection, around 85 presets in one pack instead of 495) for the FM3 first. After those two amp packs, I'll finish my fusion/blues-rock pack mentioned above

Hello from Germany and thank you very much für your presets. I bought today the Brit Pack, The Fremen Picks and the Pink Floyd presets für my axe fx3. Do you have any suggestions for me - I am playing in a foreigner Tribute band and locking for Mick Jones's Live Sound (today) - i Play a Les Paul Standard and looking for this JCM 900 stylish Sound. At the Moment i dialed in the free preset from Pete Thorn (the Plexi one) but it has not this Growl (can't describe it better) in it. I hope you can help me finding this Special tone

Dude what is up with the site? I tried phone and 2 different laptops but I keep getting stuck. I add things but when I get to like the fourth pack the purchase button gets stuck. It keeps thinking. Even if I just leave it and go get coffee it doesn’t end.

I’ll try again later and maybe order in parts.

Harm

My apologies for the issues, I just sent a new mail to my webmaster about this. I know nothing about web coding unfortunately

Hi Harm, my webmaster worked on it and suggest you empty Safari's cache if that's your browser

Already bought and installed. Awesome as usual. Thanks!

oh and I tried all the different browsers. But eventually it worked.

Hi Fremen,

I bought several packs and you blew me away again. Awesome. For me you are what makes the axe worth it's money. You build the sounds that are in my head. I do miss your " texas blues" preset btw. I guess I'll have to get it from my axe II.
I have a question that I post here because others may benefit from the answers:
I use a third party midi controller (Voes, it's awesome). Since you use the expression pedals named " FC 1" I have to set my own CC pedals for each of your presets manually. I think ppl that plug their pedals in the back of the axe also have this issue. Isn't it so that if you would programme future presets with " expression 1 and 2 (3?) that ALL pedals would work? Including the FC's, but also all other pedals? It really is a lot of work to go through each preset to check all blocks to see if there is an expression pedal attached..
Thanks, Harm

Last edited:
Hi Fremen,

I bought several packs and you blew me away again. Awesome. For me you are what makes the axe worth it's money. You build the sounds that are in my head. I do miss your " texas blues" preset btw. I guess I'll have to get it from my axe II.
I have a question that I post here because others may benefit from the answers:
I use a third party midi controller (Voes, it's awesome). Since you use the expression pedals named " FC 1" I have to set my own CC pedals for each of your presets manually. I think ppl that plug their pedals in the back of the axe also have this issue. Isn't it so that if you would programme future presets with " expression 1 and 2 (3?) that ALL pedals would work? Including the FC's, but also all other pedals? It really is a lot of work to go through each preset to check all blocks to see if there is an expression pedal attached..
Thanks, Harm
Hi Harm,

Thanks for your comments ! really, it's a labor of love for me, and I only make presets that I would use myself - except my collaboration with Richard Hallebeek, but I wouldn't have any problem gigging those too !
I must think about this controller thing ; if I recall well, it's now doable with Fractool, I'll check that soon.

"Texas blues" is already in my next pack, which will be the "blues" part (and much more) of my Axe-Fx II "Cleans & blues" pack. I'm still working on it ; last week, I was busy with other stuff, not music related

Cheers !

Thibault

Yes, I'll update everything to the next firmware, as Cliff is working on something right now

Guitar parts for "The Quest", a song from "A moment of transition", my band's second album, released in 2009 - this song was written in the mid nineties though. After a 13 years break, my band, Feedback, will hit the stage again this year, so I'm working/re-learning the songs ! Missing from the video is the melody during the outro - I just forgot to record it
The guitars on the album were recorded with Amplitube 2 and sometimes a miked Marshall Valvestate, all the guitars in this walkthrough were re-recorded with the Axe-Fx III, and my Tom Anderson Angel, with 5 months old string (yes, I should be ashamed)

Back
Top Bottom