FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Thx and Happy New Year T!

En te souhaitant une année 2023 où la SANTÉ sera de mise!!

A+
Joce

Merci Joce ! Yes, the end of 2022 has been challenging, after my flu problem, I had a small boat accident while snorkelling in Rodrigues, couldn't play for one week because of that

PXL_20221223_102810117___.jpg

This is my arm 10 days after, the bruise was still there but at least most of the pain was gone and I started playing a little again ;)

Speaking of Rodrigues, here's some unlisted videos from my holidays there. Rodrigues is a small island belonging to Mauritius, but I never went there before. You guys from the North hemisphere may like those videos, for the summer warmth ;)

Amps have been re-levelled, and sometimes re-dialed, when needed. If you don't update, some 5.xx presets will be either too quiet or too loud with firmware 6.00

Sharing a little secret : Here's how I used a macro recorder to automate some part of the updating process to firmware 6 of my FM3 Amp Packs. There's 89 presets, so doing all this manually would be extremely tedious ; I just recorded the mouse & keyboard movements of the first preset. I used the amp block libraries of the corresponding presets in the Axe-Fx III ; however, as the FM3 have only one amp block, I had to use this little "copy to clipboard" trick, else, I would lose the controllers

I can download my packs now, but an older version (5.02) is downloaded
That's the latest version for all my packs, as I noticed that 6.00 didn't affect them. My compressor settings were not affected by the new compressor algorithms. I didn't check all presets though

Esa es la última versión para todos mis paquetes, ya que noté que la 6.00 no los afectó. La configuración de mi compresor no se vio afectada por los nuevos algoritmos del compresor. Sin embargo, no revisé todos los ajustes preestablecidos
I'm confused. I downloaded the updated versions last week (6.0) and for example the blues boutique had some new presets (vintage santana, j. mayer 3), which are not included now. Also 5.02 didn't have the klone you use in some presets in 6.0.

There's still some issues, it should be back under maintenance.
But, please check if you recently downloaded that 5.02, it wasn't in your browser cache?

Back
Top Bottom