FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Important news : All my FM3 packs are now updated to firmware 5.02 !

The Pink Floyd pack now have two more songs, Dogs & Coming back to life

Please read the included PDF or documents, as I had to move cab locations for coherence with the Axe-Fx III versions. Packs concerned : Acoustic pack (which now includes bundle presets), Boutique + Blues and Amp Packs bundle.

Rock & Metal vol. 2 for FM3 should be online soon !

Important news, again :
There were small issues with some of the updated packs. I started the update process on an older beta firmware (I'm a beta tester) and in some cases, the amp settings didn't transfer well to the public beta. So, I just double checked and fixed the following packs : Fremen's Picks, Boutique+Blues, The Brit Pack, and Rock & Metal vol. 2. The updated versions of these are now available for download. I'm now going to finish double-checking the rest (using an A/B box, and comparing presets in the FM3 with fw 5.02 to their counterparts in Axe-Fx III fw 19.05)

Important news, again :
There were small issues with some of the updated packs. I started the update process on an older beta firmware (I'm a beta tester) and in some cases, the amp settings didn't transfer well to the public beta. So, I just double checked and fixed the following packs : Fremen's Picks, Boutique+Blues, The Brit Pack, and Rock & Metal vol. 2. The updated versions of these are now available for download. I'm now going to finish double-checking the rest (using an A/B box, and comparing presets in the FM3 with fw 5.02 to their counterparts in Axe-Fx III fw 19.05)
Sounding great! Especially love The Brit Pack.

Question: you mention Rock & Metal vol. 2, but as far as I am aware I only see and bought one available version. Did I overlook something maybe?

Important news, again :
and now, the Amp Packs Bundle, Cleans, Ambient & SFX, and Synthpads & Drones are also checked/fixed.

Update : I just posted a new version for the acoustic simulation pack, for firmware 5.02. I wanted to fine tune it after working on the FM9 version, which has just been released.

I'm torn between your Fremen picks and the Rock/Metal amps pack (might buy both but want to test one first). I'm into some of the bands that you described in the Fremen picks thread for the AXE FXIII, like Tool, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, etc. Are these info the FM3 version of the pack as well? do you have a full list of all the presets for the FM3 Fremen pics pack? can't find if here or in your website. Thanks in advance!

I don't have the list with me right now but there's basically the same presets in the FM3 versions. Only missing are the dual amp presets

Bought the Fremen's Picks for the FM3 the other night and just wanted to thank Fremen for the wide array of great presets for a very reasonable price. Really nice spread of stuff from clean/crunch/hi-gain/effect driven, and plenty of room in the presets to treat them as starting points for your own sound. I like that a lot of the amp scenes have the range from Dark -> Brightest, giving options of where to start from in building your own sound from the preset. I just got an EV-1 the other day, and I also really dug the way that the controllers on many were set up to have a pedal control the level of gain/compression simultaneously (specifically, having the compressor go down while the gain goes up and vice versa, since compression is already happening with the increased gain.)

If I could suggest one thing with the pack, it would be to update the spreadsheet that comes with the download that has info about the presets. In the spreadsheet, the presets are organized into categories of type of sound (which I like,) but the presets themselves are in a numbered order that does not mirror the spreadsheet & feels kind of random, and there seem to be a handful of presets included which aren't detailed in that spreadsheet. Just a minor thing, but I feel like it would make sense to update the spreadsheet & then re-order/rename the presets so they're all in type order (Clean, Crunch, Hi-Gain, SFX, Song Specific) like they are in the spreadsheet.

Anyway, great stuff, totally worth the money as a sampler pack of different kinds of tones. I definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about buying a preset pack and not knowing where to start, especially if high-gain tones are a priority.

My webmaster tell me that there were some maintenance on my site, everything should be good now ! If it doesn't work, just try an hour after ; there is a daily backup, necessary since I was hacked and all my sales diverted

My webmaster tell me that there were some maintenance on my site, everything should be good now ! If it doesn't work, just try an hour after ; there is a daily backup, necessary since I was hacked and all my sales diverted
Purchase made. Dinner on me tonight.

Back
Top Bottom