Fremen AX8 presets released

I absolutely love your presets! One question. I noticed in some of the presets on the AX8 the effects are not showing on the display and some are. Do I have to assign the effects per footswitch where I want them if the display is blank?

Hello, you don't "have to" but of course you can... I assigned the effects mostly on my "live" presets :)

it is valid, but a few users have had problems with it... PM me your email and I'll end you an invoice

Dear forum I am in need of some help here with properly downloading and installing the presets from Fremen. I purchased them and he sent me a link. When I download the .sys files from the link it downloads it as a txt file. How do I fix this? I am using a mac computer. Please help if anybody has run into this problem before.

A few users have had this problem, I don't remember exactly what they did (on a PC, I just right click the whole dropbox folder, select download, and it download as a zip file), but can't check right now, on my way to the airport. I'm travelling and won't be able to connect for the next 16 hours or so. So don't worry, anyone, if you make a payment and don't receive a link immediately ;)

I use a Mac and they loaded as a Zip file to my desk top from Dropbox then the key was loading entire banks using Bot to the Ax8.
Once there make sure you plug in in IR's from either the ones included in Fremans or IR's you own or Factory ones. If it still loads as a text into the Zip have him re send it.

The AESM ones Freman includes in the purchased pack from Freman are better than any other ones I have tried. End of search for me.
Great product by a master tone expert!

I have been contemplating purchasing these presets too but am a bit worried i won't be able to figure it out. Funds are a bit low so i may have to wait anyways. I just use factory presets for the most part but i'm sure the AX-8 can sound much better with someone who put hours into them. Would i be able to use these presets after the factory ones, like bank 18 and on i believe

I have been contemplating purchasing these presets too but am a bit worried i won't be able to figure it out. Funds are a bit low so i may have to wait anyways. I just use factory presets for the most part but i'm sure the AX-8 can sound much better with someone who put hours into them. Would i be able to use these presets after the factory ones, like bank 18 and on i believe
Yes you can. What version of the factory presets are you using ? I edited them but I'm not sure if that's what available on the official site yet

Yes you can. What version of the factory presets are you using ? I edited them but I'm not sure if that's what available on the official site yet

well i just updated to newest firmware - does that mean my presets are from the newest firmware?

Back
Top Bottom