Fremen AX8 presets released

I love Fremen's presets on the Axe-FX II, and I'm thinking of buying the AX8 translations. Could somebody who has purchased them both for the Axe-FX II and the AX8 weigh in on how well they translate to the AX8. How are the switching delays? Any CPU load issues? Thanks!

I love Fremen's presets on the Axe-FX II, and I'm thinking of buying the AX8 translations. Could somebody who has purchased them both for the Axe-FX II and the AX8 weigh in on how well they translate to the AX8. How are the switching delays? Any CPU load issues? Thanks!
The ones I've compared translate wonderfully.

I'm not sure how to answer that. Scene switching on these presets is as fast as it is on other presets.

I believe that you just did. My concern was that in Fremen's AX8 videos the cpu load was over 80%. I don't have enough experience with the AX8 yet to know whether this causes problems, so I thought I'd ask. It sounds like my worries were unfounded. I'll buy 'em later today .

Payment sent for me as well. My band plays quite a few of the same tunes, so this should really come in handy! (and save me quite a bit of time :) ). Can't wait to test drive 'em!

Would it be too much trouble for some to post a video on the upload process to the AX8, or a step by step process? I don't want to commit to a purchase to see how to do this and not loose all the work/presets I have put in already? I hope that doesn't sound to elementary? I'm have enough tech savoy to screw shit up!!

Would it be too much trouble for some to post a video on the upload process to the AX8, or a step by step process? I don't want to commit to a purchase to see how to do this and not loose all the work/presets I have put in already? I hope that doesn't sound to elementary? I'm have enough tech savoy to screw shit up!!

Back
Top Bottom