• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Free Preset Pack - FW 1.06

Joe Bfstplk

Fractal Fanatic
Leon: "I hope you're all excellent!"

Me: looks outside and weeps...

View attachment 72660

These presets will make it all better though. Thanks.
At least you don't have to wonder if there is air - you can see it!

I am downwind a ways in PHX, near DVT, and the air quality has been bad enough here. Can't imagine trying to breathe that which you call 'air' there....

Joe Bfstplk

Fractal Fanatic
How do you install the cabs? they are showing as .wav files that I can't import...help for a noob? Thanks!
Open the Cab Manager, open the sidebar on the left, and drag the folder full of files onto it. Once loaded in the sidebar,, you can drag them into the cabs list and AxeEdit will convert them....

Akstrat

Inspired
I love the idea of saving blocks. A number of my presets contain blocks that I have taken from some of your packs! Thanks again!

flcmcya

Inspired
Killer Stuff Leon...…. How do I select the random LFO you used in your cheat code wah?

Couldn't get it to copy and paste to another preset the same way and didn't see a selection for it.

Watched your wah vid ….Would the envelope follower be ok for auto wah with maybe a little slower attack/release settings?

Jeggz

Inspired
Just tried out the Cheat Code

Morphing it into “my thing” as we speak.

Thanks, this’ll be used.
ALOT.

Top Bottom