Rockman Tone Match - FM3

Axe-Master
Scenes 1-4 are the "authentic" matches from my Rockman. Scenes 5-8 are my take on idealised/polished versions of scenes 1-4. They add some compression, reverb, boost and delay where appropriate, You'll need to load the 3 tone match IR's (Rockman A, B, C) into the relevant cab channels (A, B, C) and then you'll be good to go.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Rockman Tone Match FM3.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 835
Last edited:
Scenes 1-4 are the "authentic" matches from my Rockman. Scenes 5-8 are my take on idealised/polished versions of scenes 1-4. They add some compression, reverb, boost and delay where appropriate, You'll need to load the 3 tone match IR's (Rockman A, B, C) into the relevant cab channels (A, B, C) and then you'll be good to go.

Enjoy!

Thanks! Having some fun with this!

Enjoy!

Do you have this for axe3? I put this in but I don’t know what irs in cab channels but I don’t know which can is for each scene

Do you have this for axe3? I put this in but I don’t know what irs in cab channels but I don’t know which can is for each scene
Cab block channels are set by the preset, you don't need to worry about that.

Just put the three IRs in whatever slots channels a through c point to in the preset. If those slots are full, you'll want to pick 3 adjacent empty slots to put them in, and adjust the cab block to point to them in each channel.

Make sense?

I have been wanting to try this. I remember playing with one of these back in the day. This should bring back some memories for sure.

I'm pretty new to the FM3. I got the 3 IR cab files imported. But there is a 4th file in the zip archive - LT Rockman TM.syx I'm not sure what to do with that file. I presume it's the scene file as I don't have all these scenes.

I'm pretty new to the FM3. I got the 3 IR cab files imported. But there is a 4th file in the zip archive - LT Rockman TM.syx I'm not sure what to do with that file. I presume it's the scene file as I don't have all these scenes.
TM probably means it's a Tone Match file.

Back
Top Bottom