FracTool - for power users only

Al, I just was trying out FracTool 2.97 and when selecting Amps Compare tab the program vaporizes. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I have little experience with it
specs are in my signature

Al
Thanks for a great piece of software.
The batch setter saves a load of time for block changes across presets. However, is it possible to batch set the default scene that a preset will open on? As it is not a block, this does not appear as a parameter that can be saved across presets unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
I know I can set the AX8 global parameter to set a default scene but this still requires each preset scene to be set to global so, changing this over 50 or so presets it is tedious. Any advice is appreciated.

Al
Thanks for a great piece of software.
The batch setter saves a load of time for block changes across presets. However, is it possible to batch set the default scene that a preset will open on? As it is not a block, this does not appear as a parameter that can be saved across presets unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
I know I can set the AX8 global parameter to set a default scene but this still requires each preset scene to be set to global so, changing this over 50 or so presets it is tedious. Any advice is appreciated.
No it's not possible

am i missing something?
i have this simple ax8 patch.i convert it to fx8 and it doesn't have the blocks connected.(its been a while i forget the name of them)
so it doesn't work on the fx8.so i go and use "save block" for each effect and save to a blk file.put them in the appropriate folders and it doesn't read them. it seems like i should be able to load a ax8 file and save the individual effects to my blocks.

Attachments

• Ratt.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
am i missing something?
i have this simple ax8 patch.i convert it to fx8 and it doesn't have the blocks connected.(its been a while i forget the name of them)
so it doesn't work on the fx8.so i go and use "save block" for each effect and save to a blk file.put them in the appropriate folders and it doesn't read them. it seems like i should be able to load a ax8 file and save the individual effects to my blocks.
"Quibble"...
Amp and cabs are of course removed so blocks are not connected. Open FX8Edit and connect them

Back
Top Bottom