FracTool - for power users only

I cannot get windows defender (stopping smartscreen and defender) to stop deleting this file. Could'nt you rename the file to other than .exe - would that help do you think?

Hello
Great tool.
I have a question regarding the "save block" function.
I try to convert an amp block from AxeFx II to AX8.
In Fractool, I load an AxeFx II preset with 2 amps.
I "save block" the AMP2 in AX8 format and I have a syx file.
When I import this syx file in AX8 Edit, I have an "unknown format" error ?
What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks

Hello
Great tool.
I have a question regarding the "save block" function.
I try to convert an amp block from AxeFx II to AX8.
In Fractool, I load an AxeFx II preset with 2 amps.
I "save block" the AMP2 in AX8 format and I have a syx file.
When I import this syx file in AX8 Edit, I have an "unknown format" error ?
What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
Hi,
It's not the same block fileformat, this one has to be sent to the machine directly with a midi librarian by example

Hi,
It's not the same block fileformat, this one has to be sent to the machine directly with a midi librarian by example
Thinking about that, is it not possible for Save Block to save a preset with one block in order to be able to import it easily ?

Thinking about that, is it not possible for Save Block to save a preset with one block in order to be able to import it easily ?
That would just complicate things by adding unnecessary steps on both ends of the procedure. Individual blocks can be easily loaded from the Block Library in Axe-Edit. No need to futz with extra presets.

So I was doing some preset/cab cleanup and thought.. "Gee, wouldn't it be great if there was a tool that would tell you which presets are using which user cabs?" Indeed... fired up Fractool and it already had that feature - superb!

Hi,

Fractool 2.34 seems to be incompatible with AX8 new release (6.01)? Did you experience same issue?

Thanks

Ax8 preset format maybe changed, i'll check tomorrow while i'll also fix the rotary problem encountered when converting xl factory presets

Salut,

Lorsque je lance fractool il ne reconnaît aucun appareil alors que mon AX8 est bien connecté avec axe edit. C'est arrivé depuis la mise à jour de mon AX8 et de l'axe édit

Merci

Salut,

Lorsque je lance fractool il ne reconnaît aucun appareil alors que mon AX8 est bien connecté avec axe edit. C'est arrivé depuis la mise à jour de mon AX8 et de l'axe édit

Merci
So another program is preempting the AX8 midi ports, it's not Fractool's problem. Kill Chrome etc... usual problem

So another program is preempting the AX8 midi ports, it's not Fractool's problem. Kill Chrome etc... usual problem

Hi,

I killed Chrome but the problem remains, here the message:

RtMidi Open Error: MidiOutWinMM::eek:penPort: error creating Windows MM MIDI output port.

"Error opening MIDI ports AX8 MIDI and AX8 MIDI"

No Fractal Audio® device connected

Usage : "FracTool.exe" <sysex file(s)>

Sorry to boring you :)

Back
Top Bottom