FracTool - for power users only

Yes, the AX8 has scene controllers. The only twi things I noticed that didn't convert correctly were the outputs on each (X and Y) amps and the scene controller info. Both the scene controller page info was ignored as well as what each scene controller was connected to.
Cheers for the quick reply :)

The amp output??
Do you mean level?
If yes it's been fixed in last beta (18), yek confirmed it works
Yes, sorry. Level. Not in front of either when I posted :) Cheers. The last beta (18) is the only one I have ever used. Only installed it last night for the first time.

Yes there are scene controllers. All scene controllers settings from my amp blocks from the Axe II translated well. It even kept control on parameters normally not "controllable" like amp volume

Right now thanks to Al's app, I'm importing all XL stock presets in AX8 and tweaking them, removing blocks that put it over 100 % CPU etc

Yes there are scene controllers. All scene controllers settings from my amp blocks from the Axe II translated well. It even kept control on parameters normally not "controllable" like amp volume

Right now thanks to Al's app, I'm importing all XL stock presets in AX8 and tweaking them, removing blocks that put it over 100 % CPU etc
Did you try it the other way round? All my AX8 scene controller info was ignored going from AX8 to AxeFX XL.

I can send you the presets that would not convert correctly?

Attachments

• Vinny Test.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Vinny Test.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, not in the studio with the AX8 and AxeFX at the moment. I do know the Y amp had set itself to -64 after the conversion.

Back
Top Bottom