FracTool - for power users only

Al please confirm that your software is safe, the Virustotal scan you linked shows it as being malicious by SecureAge APEX

edit: I uploaded the file to Virustotal and it now says

VBA32 BScope.Downloader.Insqter

I recently downloaded the Fractool to be able to download and use presets created for other Fractal products (Axe II, Axe 8, etc).
I was able to successfully get, convert and use about 5 presets using this tool. Then every one I download and covert with Fractool results in runaway hum, feedback, or delay loop even with the volume off.

Any idea what the problem might be? Im new to Fractool (and to Axe FX III). Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Some poorly designed antiviruses think packed executables are viruses...
If you read Al's release notes, there is a clear outline of his diabolical plan: (1) create Fractool (2) embed virus (3) use virus to assimilate army of Roombas (4) total global domination. Bonus: clean sidewalks. Second bonus: a global army of cats will arise, riding Roombas as troop carriers. Because cats are territorial, they will eventually break into factions, with all disputes settled via Roomba jousting. This will become a huge revenue source for Fractal-using musicians who will provide theme songs for famous cat jousters, which in turn drives revenue back to Al because we will need his utilities to keep the music flowing. This is the way empires work. Except in Star Wars.

#follow me for more socio-political analysis

Last edited:
I'm going to stop using that Acronis and Ad-Aware garbage and replace it with MaxSecure and SecureAge Apex. The more virus detections the better!

If you read Al's release notes, there is a clear outline of his diabolical plan: (1) create Fractool (2) embed virus (3) use virus to assimilate army of Roombas (4) total global domination. Bonus: clean sidewalks. Second bonus: a global army of cats will arise, riding Roombas as troop carriers. Because cats are territorial, they will eventually break into factions, with all disputes settled via Roomba jousting. This will become a huge revenue source for Fractal-using musicians who will provide theme songs for famous cat jousters, which in turn drives revenue back to Al because we will need his utilities to keep the music flowing. This is the way empires work. Except in Star Wars.

#follow me for more socio-political analysis
Seems legit.

Im running windows 10 64 bit with an Axe FX II XL+ and the latest version of Fractool and it wont allow me to access Axe Change. it says TLS Initialization Failed

Back
Top Bottom