Fractal Audio Welcomes More Converts

Dan!!!!!! Awesome that you chime in here!!!!! I love me some Anthrax and I love me some Dan Spitz!!! Anthrax was definitely not the same after you left... Good to hear you're back with Anthrax... also, as Java said... welcome to the fold!!!

Edit: Just went to Anthrax.com and saw that you're no longer in the band again... darn it!!!!!

+1

'Indians' is one of the best metal intros ever. Great band. It's brilliant to have someone of Dan's standing on here and a tribute to Cliff and the guy's hard work. I'm buzzin!

Spitz said:
Thank you for the kind words.

I've been programming two units for a while. I'll be commenting on the progress in coming weeks. Just know that the Axe Fx is the real deal. We have turned the corner, big time. You must dig in deep to get the return. Off I go to rewind my output transformer (with no solder or coil wire) and rebias! Haa haa haa ..

Dan Spitz

Awesome :mrgreen:

MOSHON
DAVE

Hadley Hockensmith

Great !
Hadley Hockensmith is one of the best guitarists in the galaxy.
Hi can probably squeeze some great tones out of an Axe-FX.

Thomas

:cool: :cool:

Hey Dan, great to have you with us, as it is great to have ALL converts :mrgreen: Welcome to Steve, Vernon, everyone!!

I remember seeing you with Anthrax in Madison, WI on a small club tour in maybe '85-'86. You guys were playing with Megadeth. Both bands had great new CD's out at the time and it was one of THE most amazing nights!!! Can you imagine, arena bands in a small club!! Ahhhh, Caught In The Mosh!

Welcome to the tweakers paradise :lol: Would love to hear how you run your rig with the Axe. Keep us posted...Have Fun!!

Dan Spitz - Anthrax eh?

Wonder how many people will still wander around saying that the Axezor is not the b00talz after that haha!

Congrats on all recent additions Cliff.

I have some degree of contact with Sergio "Serj" Buss, toured with Steve Vai, DiMarzio endorsee, was the recording engineer for 2 vai records and has a great solo career. I'd gladly lend my AxeFX Standard for him to test if you're willing to do the contact, we live in the same town.

Best,

Alex

Wow, Dan Spitz!
Man, State of Euphoria was one of my favourite albums back in the days, had that one on heavy rotation (for real, it was a vinyl! *lol*) for quite some time!
Have fun with this thing Dan, all the best!

And Vernon Reid, my god.. One of the most talented and original players out there!

So cool.. :)

FractalAudio said:
Hadley Hockensmith - Neil Diamond

Kudos to Hadley! Thanks to his filtering device my Boss Gt-Pro didn't sound so "bitter". That was long long time ago, in the Pre-Axe Age. :cool:

Cheers!

Manuel

Congratulations, Cliff!
Just a matter of time...

Hey piing! Good to see you round these parts again! Hadley has been posting here for quite a while already. Look for Radley. 's Been causing quite a stir too. The man is not easily satisfied. ;)
I think just like Cliff likes them.

Spitz said:
Thank you for the kind words.

I've been programming two units for a while. I'll be commenting on the progress in coming weeks. Just know that the Axe Fx is the real deal. We have turned the corner, big time. You must dig in deep to get the return. Off I go to rewind my output transformer (with no solder or coil wire) and rebias! Haa haa haa ..

Dan Spitz

Welcome Mr. Spitz,
you're onle of my biggest ever influences in learning guitar, love your work!

Shon Kornfeld said:
HailHalford said:
I can't wait to hear what Vernon Reid does with his (no disrespect to Dan or Radley)!

+1, you know he'll be making wacky patches and stuff we wouldnt have thought of :D

Been communicating with VR a bit and at some point we're supposed to do some patch trading. I'll be sure to share what comes of that. There's another user out there that I know will provide some redunkulously crazy patches but I don't believe I can share the name.

Robert

Fatang said:
Shon Kornfeld said:
HailHalford said:
I can't wait to hear what Vernon Reid does with his (no disrespect to Dan or Radley)!

+1, you know he'll be making wacky patches and stuff we wouldnt have thought of :D

Been communicating with VR a bit and at some point we're supposed to do some patch trading. I'll be sure to share what comes of that. There's another user out there that I know will provide some redunkulously crazy patches but I don't believe I can share the name.

Robert

You tease! Can't wait... :cool:

FractalAudio said:
Dan Spitz - Anthrax
Vernon Reid - Living Colour
Hadley Hockensmith - Neil Diamond

Hadley! Woo-hoo. Guy's awesome. Fantastic guitarist, though my first exposure was to his monster bass playing on Phil Keaggy's song "Play Thru Me." After that, it was hearing his Carltonesque six-string chops on Koinonia's first album. Awesome musician.

I'm wondering if a unit was sent to Allan Holdsworth for testing... ?
Since he is truly not just a guitar genius but also a great electronician and tone master (well the tone master)... that would be awesome to know how he likes it !?
Cliff ?

Fatang said:
There's another user out there that I know will provide some redunkulously crazy patches but I don't believe I can share the name.

Robert
Wow, that's harsh.

Burning with curiosity here.

Dutch said:
Fatang said:
There's another user out there that I know will provide some redunkulously crazy patches but I don't believe I can share the name.

Robert
Wow, that's harsh.

I'd so love to say who it is, not my call. But believe me, its somebody super :cool:

There's possibly another who will make us go :ugeek:

Fatang said:
Dutch said:
Fatang said:

Robert
Wow, that's harsh.

I'd so love to say who it is, not my call. But believe me, its somebody super :cool:

Ok, I'll bite... give us a hint.

Fatang said:
Dutch said:
Fatang said:

Robert
Wow, that's harsh.

If we're playing a guessing game, my guess is Vai. Seems to fit the profile....He's locked up in endorsements and probably can't talk, but is also an effects geek. Regardless of who it is, I would think that Vai must already own an Axe-Fx, no?

So...am I close? ;-)

mitch said:
Fatang said:

If we're playing a guessing game, my guess is Vai. Seems to fit the profile....He's locked up in endorsements and probably can't talk, but is also an effects geek. Regardless of who it is, I would think that Vai must already own an Axe-Fx, no?

So...am I close? ;-)

Pretty sure Vai does, but he's not the one. I really can't give hints because neither guy has done more than express serious interest in the product. I'm just doing introductions.

Back
Top Bottom