Fractal Audio Price Increases

This has zero impact on my decision to buy an FM3 later on this year for a travel rig. I’m not in the position to do it right now, but closer to fall and if I have to wait, oh well.

I would have paid $3K for my AxeFX III alone, it’s easily worth that and then some. The longer I own it, the more I realize that and I still haven’t even scratched the surface of it’s capabilities. That doesn’t even bring updates to the discussion.

Ok. Take my money. This is the most inspiring and indispensable piece of gear that I have ever owned. It makes me so happy as a guitarist and audio engineer. It’s truly a blissful piece of gear if it keeps doing what it does.

I just would like to say that we all live in the world we have built. All of us.
I am french, but the story is the same.

We have consciously decided to 100% rely on Asian low price countries . Money is king, man is nothing
Cars, Computer, textile, Chemicals, food, wood, furniture, toys, paper, energy, ...
It applies to everything.

If ever you want to part with it you know where to reach me!
roger that, I'll keep you in mind should I want to sell it but I've had it for 30 years almost, Its seen some major battles and kind of attached to it, at least for now, curious that you'd be interested in one, did you have one before?

roger that, I'll keep you in mind should I want to sell it but I've had it for 30 years almost, Its seen some major battles and kind of attached to it, at least for now, curious that you'd be interested in one, did you have one before?
I used to own one in the 90s. It does a phaser sound that’s unique to that unit I miss.

Only saw this thread after I saw g66 out of stock. Any chance they will get more stock in sometime soon or it is already second hand only for Europe for the time being?

I even had it in my shipping basket a few times in the last few weeks! Should have just gone with impulses it seems.

That was a surprise, really like LTs vids, too bad the distortion block was not working it really is as solid as the rest of the effects, never used any of the modeling live, headphones sound close to live when playing gig's... I went from a Roland GP8 to this unit, been using multi effects ever since... what a huge light speed jump from these old days to my FM3...

All,

Due to the global semiconductor shortage and the resulting increased costs of manufacturing, plus increases to the costs of shipping and logistics, we are left with no choice but to increase the prices of the Axe-Fx III and FM3, effective immediately.

The Axe-Fx III is now $2299.99 and the FM3 is now $1099.99. We trust you will agree that these products still deliver incredible value, and remain backed by the same total commitment to quality and service that we have always delivered.

Sincerely,

Fractal Audio Systems
yep, and longer waiting lists for europe, more than 200 dollar higher price for europe [€1299], delayed deliveries for europe, and then even paying more since the prices going up ...... and still no fm 3 coming this way due to delays....... pffff

All,

Due to the global semiconductor shortage and the resulting increased costs of manufacturing, plus increases to the costs of shipping and logistics, we are left with no choice but to increase the prices of the Axe-Fx III and FM3, effective immediately.

The Axe-Fx III is now $2299.99 and the FM3 is now $1099.99. We trust you will agree that these products still deliver incredible value, and remain backed by the same total commitment to quality and service that we have always delivered.

Sincerely,

Fractal Audio Systems
Still the best value for money around. Thank you for your excellent work.

Considering that there were less than 500 new Ford vehicles in the entire state of Minnesota roughly 3 months ago and driving by a local Chevy dealership seeing about 20 cars on the entire lot, this isn't surprising to me at all. All due to the lack of the chips they use for the cars.

Back
Top Bottom