Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Yes both midi ports... You may need some midi splitter /merger
Ok, thanks. I will have to work that out before I go all in then. Shouldn't be too hard to get a setup but I knew it was too good to be true when I didn't have to buy the USB kit. Haha!
Has anyone used a combiner/splitter with this yet? If not, I guess I'll be the tester.

And just as a reminder, it needs to be these new bluetooth version iOS devices.
I´m not sure where the line goes... iPad2 is too old.
I have a new extra large iPad Pro so I'm good. Speaking of that- is split screen mode enabled in this? It's amazing how few app makers do enable it but hopefully it's getting better now.

I have a new extra large iPad Pro so I'm good. Speaking of that- is split screen mode enabled in this? It's amazing how few app makers do enable it but hopefully it's getting better now.
Great, I have that too and thats the true mens iPad :) Split screen is not enabled...

didn't read all 18 pages... Is there a demo or crippled version that I can try out? Otherwise, will you honor refunds if I doesn't work as described?

Well I down loaded it right before practice. I used it on my iPad 3 with camera adapter with no issues. Loved it!!! Was able to fix some tones on the fly and the band was loving it. I am a happy dude

I have no problem paying the price asked but I need to be able to confirm functionality first-hand. I would suggest putting out a free crippled version for a demo that can connect and maybe ONE thing via MIDI.

I've finally test the app with my galaxy s4 on Nougat 7 and it's working well.

My wish for futur update is about the manipulation of the knob :
-You can easealy go to extreme value. So a red line that indicate the previous value will be appreciate to know where you come from
-Cancel your manipulation with a pressure of a second finger to set the previous value
-Two axis for define value with different scale : Y as normal and X for precise

Really great job Al' ;)

I have no problem paying the price asked but I need to be able to confirm functionality first-hand. I would suggest putting out a free crippled version for a demo that can connect and maybe ONE thing via MIDI.
No demo wull be made as it would require twice the time to build, unless you want me to raise the price by 50%...
If the app doesn't work on your device ask a refund

I bet for Ax we won't need midimitter with the UD since it is behaving as USB not midi.

For the record I prefer M@ icons

I bet for Ax we won't need midimitter with the UD since it is behaving as USB not midi.

For the record I prefer M@ icons
You'll need it, it's a regular bt le device...

I prefer strateux's icons at higher resolution and size and Matt's at lower resolution :)

Last edited:
You'll need it, it's a regular bt le device
I noticed in app store Midimittrcthat says for midi over usb please download the tool from a support page. That seems strange and a bit confusing since nothing can be downloaded on apple devices outside of the app store

I noticed in app store Midimittrcthat says for midi over usb please download the tool from a support page. That seems strange and a bit confusing since nothing can be downloaded on apple devices outside of the app store
I think the midimttr app doesn't see it differently as it sees the MD-BT01 version.

FracPad 1.01 has been sent to betatesters :)

- Added clear preset menu
- Can now save to a different preset slot
- Fixes the empty preset name box wasn't editable
- Adds help buttons on revelant parameters, pointing to wiki (will need internet connection)
- Adds original value : the value each parameter had when the preset was recalled is marked with a red mark. Once the preset becomes edited, only the already known values are displayed of course.
- Adds fullscreen parameters show option : display parameters in a full screen, even if there's enough space under the grid.
- Double click on a slider will also default its value
- Adds Q6 parameters

Back
Top Bottom