FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

I got on the waiting list in early December last year, hoping the next batch won’t be as long as this one has been.

They start working off the waitlist tomorrow - if not further delays have occured meanwhile. Looking foreward to see the first post of someone in Europe who actually received his/her FM9 from G66.

They start working off the waitlist tomorrow - if not further delays have occured meanwhile. Looking foreward to see the first post of someone in Europe who actually received his/her FM9 from G66.
You have some kind of confirmation from them that they start tomorrow or it’s only because is august?

You have some kind of confirmation from them that they start tomorrow or it’s only because is august?
No definite date has been given - only that they expect to be able to start sometime in august. All dependent on shipments arriving in time etc.

yes and I heard ships must wait outside the port for some weeks in quarantine for unloading. We'll see ... it's coming closer anyway.
And cargo ships can get delayed - there are too many variables to be precise until units are in hand at G66… that’s the only time any aspect of shipping is totally in their control.

Soon though, which is the good news!

Lucky you if it is! I would love those bigger scribble strip screens, but I got in on the thing before they came up. When they arrive, I guess I will grab the new one and sell my "old and busted" FM9 Mk I to some kid with eyes better than Mr. Magoo.... 🤪

:p Yes I don’t mind if waiting. It’s not sure though that the bigger scribble screens will be used on the Mk2. But I think a lot of people want that. Maybe by that time a second pitch shifter block is added as well.....

Well, I'm off for three weeks, (music)vacation at home.
Would be nice to get a mail today😂
I hate to do all my guitar recordings again knowing the FM9 is on the way

..das Container-Schiff hat gestern in Valencia angedockt, 'schifft' heute weiter um Portugal herum, an Frankreich, Belgien, Niederlande vorbei Richtung Hamburg. Dort gibt immer noch 'Stau' zum Andocken, d.h. vermutlich ab dem 15. August könnte es losgehen.
that's from jacques g66 this morning 02.08.22
so from the 15. on , they should start to deliver in europe.

^Thanks!

translated = ..the container ship docked in Valencia yesterday, 'ships' further around Portugal today, past France, Belgium and the Netherlands in the direction of Hamburg. There is still a 'traffic jam' for docking, i.e. it could probably start on August 15th.

Back
Top Bottom