FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Hello guys!
I've just received the purchase invitation!
joined in the waitlist on 08/28/2021 at 9:03AM (CET)
Price for Italy (22%VAT) 2404€

+400-500€ compared to the starting price ...sigh!
Well, look at it this way; it costs half or less than half of a Klon (pedal) and with the FM9 we get an excellent "copy" of the Klon plus a truckload or two of other goodies:). I recieved a purchase invitation yesterday as well. If we want the best I guess we just have to accept the (turbo increasing) cost.
Edit; I also joined the waitlist on 28th August 2021 (at 09:30 CET)

Hello guys!

I hear you, in my case from 1900-2000 eur (a year ago) it skyrocketed to 2450 eur...honestly when I got the invitation I was 50-50% to buy it (and sell my AF3 which always was an overkill for me) or just stick with my AF3 and get a second hand FM3 to carry it with me whenever I needed to (I don't play live, recording is the most important to me).

I did pay for it and put my AF3 MK2 for sale as the FM9 is perfect for me (in terms of CPU power, capabilities, INs/OUTs, portability, switches etc.) but, yeah, I hear you brother...

Nothing you can do about it and btw it is NOT G66's fault...the first big price jump was due to USD/EUR rate, the second because of the CPU upgrade (Turbo vs the non-Turbo).

Hello guys!

Please, add yourself to the G66 tracker, if you haven't already:

So, here it goes:
FM9 Waitlist Tracker
I added the second sheet and copied the format from the FM9 Waitlist and added it under G66 (EU). I am really not very good with time converts and so, so just put the time in there in GMT format (and maybe even 24 hours format) and it will be fine. I will hopefully remember and sort it from time to time.

Yeah, now the tracker actually becomes more interesting, no doubt :) I will try to go through it again and sort it today, but no promises. Harsh workload on me.

It’s not somebody fault but as @Jupiter wrote, the €/$ rate change a lot from one year ago when the FM9 was announced; the electronic parts not only are difficult to find but their cost went up for all last year (and a still do). IMHO (and not only since I directly involved with g66) FAS offered an amazing service to its customers: searching a new component that, by the way, offers ALSO a 10% more power is something a few or none did these days. I’m still waiting (and today I’m waiting for 15 months) my second SSL Origin (more than 50k $) and all SSL answers to me is: “we have problem with electronic components AND we will be forced to adjust what you already pays for it” and they add to be clear: “we think that you will have to add something like 5 to 7k when it will be ready to ship”

Yeah, now the tracker actually becomes more interesting, no doubt :) I will try to go through it again and sort it today, but no promises. Harsh workload on me.
Hi there, I made a personal copy of the G66 Waitlist sheet and reformatted all of the dates so that sorting filters can sort everything automatically for you. This is what (a portion) of the table looks like:

1661249229812.png

And if you want to sort by Date and Time, you can just press on the little triangle next to Time and select Sort A -> Z to sort the times and then select the little triangle next to Date and select Sort A -> Z to sort the dates. The result would be the following:

1661249507356.png

If you like the change I can copy/paste it into the original tracker so that it's available to everybody, maybe including instructions on how to sort things :)

One thing that we can already see from the tracker is that it took G66 a whole day to move four hours in the list... :sweatsmile:
I surely hope that the density of the list goes down dramatically after the first two days.

My post was Just to say that isn’t correct that “ it took G66 a whole day to move four hours in the list” as an index of how fast thing or list goes.

If somebody feel “overtaken” feel free to write to me so I can check (spam filters can be awful in these moments 🤣🤣🤣🤣). Wait a day or two in the list before doing so please 😉 (i.e. you subscribed on September 1st and somebody who did on September 2nd received the mail).

My post was Just to say that isn’t correct that “ it took G66 a whole day to move four hours in the list” as an index of how fast thing or list goes.
I freely admit that my mind isn't the sharpest these days, but I don't really understand what you mean. Let's suppose that we know that player X joined the waitinglist on 27/8/21 at 10 am and got his invite the 21/8/22 at 9 am, while player Y joined the waitinglist on 27/8/21 at 14:00 and got his invite the 21/8/22 at 21. Why wouldn't it be correct to say that it took 12 hours for G66 to move four hours in the waitlist? Wouldn't that be an indication of how many are on the list? Again, sorry if my rusty mind has missed something obvious.

I freely admit that my mind isn't the sharpest these days, but I don't really understand what you mean. Let's suppose that we know that player X joined the waitinglist on 27/8/21 at 10 am and got his invite the 21/8/22 at 9 am, while player Y joined the waitinglist on 27/8/21 at 14:00 and got his invite the 21/8/22 at 21. Why wouldn't it be correct to say that it took 12 hours for G66 to move four hours in the waitlist? Wouldn't that be an indication of how many are on the list? Again, sorry if my rusty mind has missed something obvious.

I think what Diego means is that there could have been a player 'Z' who has nothing to do with the Fractal forum, who got in between your player X and Y. There may be multiple player 'Z's in-between all the Fractal forumites you know to be on the list, which is why just looking at those wait-listers alone isn't a true indication of how fast G66 are moving through the actual waitlist.

Back
Top Bottom