FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

G66's hands are tied here and they have to rely on information from Fractal.
The availability of items from the Far East is extremely difficult. Fractal products are built in Asia. At the moment, it is only possible to give binding delivery dates when the ship with the container has left the port.
In addition, FAS's information policy is very idiosyncratic/special. It is often better to remain silent or, in this case, to tackle the problem head-on.

I got on the waitlist 4 hours after the announcement but it doesn't really matter. I am sure that when anyone receives the invite they will let the rest of us know.

As for me, I wasn't in a hurry back then, and I am not in a hurry now either. When the invite comes, it comes although I am not sure I am gonna go for it this time. I am still enjoying my AF3 MK2 so when the time comes, I will have to reconsider.

I got on the waiting list 28th of August at 11:16. I know coz when I inquired a month later about not receiving the confirmation email, Sussi reassured me they'd use my original date.

Just gotta wait - I got a GT-1000 and a Kemper to sell in advance anyway!!

Judging by the things Fractal have been saying I'm not expecting any FM9's officially on our side of the pond for a while yet - I could be wrong, but I think with all the chip shortage issues I'd be surprised if we see any until the second half of the year at G66

I got on the waitlist early too, so I'll post in hear if I get any positive news

I sent an e-mail to Sussi on Aug 27, 2021, 8:03 PM, got her reply the next morning 11:29 AM.
I'm also not in a hurry... I'm pretty happy with my FM3, I almost bought a midi controller from Voes (MX-12) but I'm glad I was procrastinating because FM9 was announced in the meantime. So, FM3 + my old Voes MX-5 have got me covered. I expect FM9 in September at the earliest - I have absolutely no info to back this up but my hunches paid off when I was on the AX8 and FM3 waiting lists.

I believe the US Waitlist has its own ‘unofficial’ monitoring in some shared Google Doc sheet. There is probably no rush whatsoever, but when I get home in the evening, I might create a new sheer there or create a new shared sheet…? If the forum allows me to place the hyperlink here already

Back
Top Bottom