FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Just got an e-mail from Sussi - "We’ll start shipping from Wednesday/Thursday..."
That's in line with the response I got. Seems the responses are slightly different so the situation is probably fluid?

I've almost pulled the trigger on an FM3 a few times now, so torn if I should wait or not.

Did no one else get the email then? I was told shipping would start end of aug and Sasha has just said shipping will start wed/thurs. I'm assuming you mean this wed/thurs Sasha?

Did no one else get the email then? I was told shipping would start end of aug and Sasha has just said shipping will start wed/thurs. I'm assuming you mean this wed/thurs Sasha?
I got the uk email, I assume Uk will be slightly later as stock will be shipped from Germany to uk first.

Yep - you've already worked it out!

A few more days before they arrive in the UK. All the fun of shipping, customs clearance and then getting around the situation at Felixtowe. Not long now though - the light at the end of the tunnel is finally visible, and that's the main thing :)

A few more days before they arrive in the UK. All the fun of shipping, customs clearance and then getting around the situation at Felixtowe. Not long now though - the light at the end of the tunnel is finally visible, and that's the main thing :)
I realised that now lol Sorry I was having one of those moment's yesterday. My brain wasn't in gear, too busy thinking about which drive to use the Klon or the BBPRE-AT. I decided on the Klon in case anyone is interested lol.

No rush!
I feel like a need a couple of weeks to prepare anyway.
Exciting though….if you feel yourself getting too excited then just think of the cost 😂

Back
Top Bottom