FM9 Firmware Version 7.00

Did you switch to an empty preset before starting the backup? If you've got a higher CPU preset loaded it can slow Fractal Bot down quite a bit.
I don't have any empty preset slots. There completely full of factory and custom presets!

Doesn't have to be a blank one, but the lower the CPU the better. Frees up more resources for the Bot to do its thing.

Brit Silver is great, I think only the lead channel is modelled. Does anyone know how to modify the gain to represent the clean channel?

Someone after updating to version 7 has problems with the individual level
when you have two of the Cabinets?

The general volume potentiometer works well, you can increase the volume of the cabin block.

Example :
I have two cabinets with two microphones( 57 and a 121).
I reduce the volume of the gabinet that have the 57 to -5db but the volume stays the same.

This happens for both the Dynac Cab and the Legacy.

I tried to lower the level of the cabinet that has the 57 from the hardware but
the issue is the same.

Maybe there are some settings that need to be activated?

Someone after updating to version 7 has problems with the individual level
when you have two of the Cabinets?

The general volume potentiometer works well, you can increase the volume of the cabin block.

Example :
I have two cabinets with two microphones( 57 and a 121).
I reduce the volume of the gabinet that have the 57 to -5db but the volume stays the same.

This happens for both the Dynac Cab and the Legacy.

I tried to lower the level of the cabinet that has the 57 from the hardware but
the issue is the same.

Maybe there are some settings that need to be activated?
The IRs are compensated. This has always had this behavior.

The levels only control relative volume between IRs.

Since the Update I have the problem that my FM9 is showing different names for the effects. For example on my drive block are know compressor names. Any fix for this?

RANF = Refresh After New Firmware

It's a menu entry in the editor.
This is often necessary after firmware updates, to keep the editor and firmware sync'd.

RANF.png

Do you have to use the RANF per preset? or just once, I read somewhere that the FM3 needed it and not the FM9. And Thanks for an answer, I just updated my FM9 after receiving it 2 weeks ago. I did make a Backup using Fractal Bot, of the previous FW, as I had been advised to do that every couple months.

No, just once. It applies to every device, no differences.

Back
Top Bottom