FM9 Firmware Version 4.01

Just updated: is there anything different with the chorus block on FM9? It totally behaves different compared to my axe fx3 blocks. Even the heavy equipped chorus firmware presets do not „really“ switch them on and I have to mix them 100% (no bypass shunt).

Just updated: is there anything different with the chorus block on FM9? It totally behaves different compared to my axe fx3 blocks. Even the heavy equipped chorus firmware presets do not „really“ switch them on and I have to mix them 100% (no bypass shunt).
The blocks are the same.

Check your output settings. Make sure you aren’t collapsing stereo to mono post chorus block.

If IARESEE suggestion doesn't fix it, share your preset.

I’m new here but reading some of these comments - thought I’d mention - I setup my FM9 today for the first time using my G&L ASAT with MFD pickups which are pretty high output and I ran the input sensitivity up to 80% no problem.
In my case, I had to lower input sensitivity with my American ASAT Special.
By the way...G&L addict here, I love MFDs! Leo's Fender capolavoro!

I'm taking this answer as a big YES you're working on DYNA-CABs for the FM9.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Back
Top Bottom