FM9 Firmware Version 4.01 public beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just loaded up the firmware, I play 80's metal and jazz fusion. All my presets even the 80's metal ones are silent now the gate is stupid good. The low end is by far the best I've heard since owning the FM9. By far my favorite Firmware to date.

I don't think so. It's almost easy to turn knob B one notch to the right.
Disagree; can't think of any reason why I'd want to ever see the old scene list. I don't need a global setting for which one I prefer; just take the old one out!!

Really love the new display; shows all the same info but far easier to read, plus I like that the two columns of scenes correspond to the way they're organized in the Scene mode footswitches...

This is excellent! I just recently got the FM9, and really appreciate all of the updates; not just for how excellent the updates are themselves, but for the reassurance Fractal gives by proving their dedication and support for an already most impressive product. I'm all in, and I appreciate it.

Thank you FAS!

National Basketball Association Wow GIF by NBA

Disagree; can't think of any reason why I'd want to ever see the old scene list. I don't need a global setting for which one I prefer; just take the old one out!!

Really love the new display; shows all the same info but far easier to read, plus I like that the two columns of scenes correspond to the way they're organized in the Scene mode footswitches...
There's no scene "mode" - there's a Scene layout and it's only a starting point.

My scenes layout doesn't align with that screen... ;)

There’s no reason to take out anything. Switch to the Home display, switch to the new screen, and it’s done. The modeler remembers the change. We might like it, others might differ. If Fractal thinks differently then eventually they will remove the old one.

Last edited:
Maybe @m_brown should add the information that the setting of the large display mode is persistent, so reboots don't switch the view mode back. I think this would clarify the effect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom