FM9 Firmware Version 4.01 public beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A possible bug:
The low cut and high cut controls in the gate block seem to have no effect on the sidechain detector.

Another possible bug:
Power Tubes Mismatch seems to have no effect either.. or I'm getting deaf :sweatsmile:

I'm pleasantly surprised that the unit "remembers" the zoom setting on the home screen even after a power cycle.
@m_brown would it be possible to implement the same thing for the zoom on the grid layout screen?

PS: being able to scroll thru presets with the value knob without loading the preset is a great addition as well, you can now scroll thru presets really fast with no need to leave the home screen.

Thank you so much. Not seeing the Boss OD One in the drive block types in FM9 edit, and yes I have done the refresh after new firmware thing and the other new additions are showing up.

Last edited:
@suhrmajesty - since you’ve been asking...
New large fonts display mode for the main Presets/Scenes view (Home page of the Home menu). Turn Knob B (“Zoom”) to switch between small fonts and large fonts. In Large mode:

Not sure if you know this but this 1 update right here the large fonts is huge deal for me I haven't loaded this beta yet but having larger fonts is always welcome with my old eyes. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

UNIX-guy thanks for the shout out!!!
Cheer Up Thank You GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom