FM3 Now Shipping

View attachment 71778

The wait list curve is getting steeper. If the last slope continues at a straight line (twelve wait list days per one business day), the wait list should be over in 5 1/2 weeks. Assuming there is enough stock to fill the orders.

Lot's of assumptions here, of course.

Interesting. I hadn't done the analysis with date of invite. Thanks for the different metric. It will be interesting if it holds.

View attachment 71778

The wait list curve is getting steeper. If the last slope continues at a straight line (twelve wait list days per one business day), the wait list should be over in 5 1/2 weeks. Assuming there is enough stock to fill the orders.

Lot's of assumptions here, of course.
No wonder Fractal was confident about 8-10 weeks/end of summer. I think they must be having the stock to make that assumption. Unless they ran into the same COVID related issues like they did with the FX III.

No wonder Fractal was confident about 8-10 weeks/end of summer. I think they must be having the stock to make that assumption. Unless they ran into the same COVID related issues like they did with the FX III.
I'm sure they ran into the same issues. It all occurred at the same time. Both products are made in China, and the CPUs, components, manufacturing and shipping are very susceptible to illness-related delays.

I still can’t believe I got myself added to the FX8 waitlist in September 2019 thinking it was the AX8! Had no idea about FM3 then either.

Was just introduced to the fractal family at that point and ended up ordering an AXE FX III in October. Best decision ever!

Seems like they send the bulk of the invites in the afternoon around 2-3pm EST.

I just hope I get my invite today so I can have it delivered before the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom