FM3 Now Shipping

It cracks me up you're using Python (?) To calculate all of this lol. I guess this is what happens when you're waiting for a year.
I know. It's what I do for work, so I just have a little script with a dictionary I enter the dates into. It's not like build a SQL database or something...wait...I'll be right back. :D

Anyway, I'm a nerd. Guilty as charged.

waitlist Sep 18 2019
invite/order Aug 21 2020

So maybe speeding up. This actually brings us to 338 days on the waitlist. I had predicted we'd be around 350 days at the end of August, so with a week left we are ahead of that prediction. Maybe into the 2020 orders sometime next month? Seems possible.

1598038028761.png

They responded this morning. It must have been error with email relay services. I never got the invitation, but they emailed a screen shot of it with active link and it worked. I ordered a TRS cable for the expression cable because I believe I read someone on here say it didn't come with one. That true? August 23, 2009 waitlist. ordered mine today!
It will come with a power cable... No other cables are included.

I think that is probably reasonable, so I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing it speed up a bit more. So far it has been remarkably consistent though.

In any event, I'm in the same boat. I started this analysis so I can give myself hope that I wouldn't have to wait until 2021 to get mine (I didn't fucking sign up until April 2020!). I feel ya!

I signed up in April too, your graph is definitely giving me hope, thanks

By taking only the last few days invites data into consideration, the current rate is around 10,67* waiting list days cleared per current calendar day. By these numbers, and knowing the volume of new waitlisters/day is diminishing with time, their estimation to clear the list before the end of the summer is possibly not far off.

*This might be over-optimistic, as they most likely receive the units per batch (non-linear), so extrapolating by a line is bound to be inaccurate.

Anyway, can't wait to get my invite!

So maybe speeding up. This actually brings us to 338 days on the waitlist. I had predicted we'd be around 350 days at the end of August, so with a week left we are ahead of that prediction. Maybe into the 2020 orders sometime next month? Seems possible.

View attachment 71666
I'm early October, and from the improvements we're seeing, if this continues I expect I'll see an invite early to mid September. I'm also on the FX3 list, so I'll probably get both invites in one day. That'll be something to explain to my wife. :cool:

I'm early October, and from the improvements we're seeing, if this continues I expect I'll see an invite early to mid September. I'm also on the FX3 list, so I'll probably get both invites in one day. That'll be something to explain to my wife. :cool:
You are getting an invite next week, brother! I am quite sure you will be receiving your FM3 before the FX III.

As a guy who skipped his fair share of math classes back in the day. I salute all you math/tech/geeks! And I truly say that with love.:) Thanks for all the updates to the possible ship cycles. I can only hope it ramps up a bit as some of you think it might. I'm on 2 different waitlist right now. (FM3 & Atomic Bassbox) For a guy who's not very patient, it's slowly killing me..............

Signed up 2019-08-10. Got offer for no HP 2020-06-17. Turned down the offer 2020-07-10 och got confirmation that I want to wait for HP version 2020-07-15. When will I get my invite?

Ok, sent a mail to that address and the latest contact from g66

Since you're in the EU I don't know, is there an EU specific thread around? I think someone said they started to get headphone invites from the EU but if so it's probably a recent development. They only got to your date just last week on the NA list, so you've probably got a few months to go as a random guess?

Back
Top Bottom