FM3 Now Shipping

View attachment 71587
The trend is holding (see previous update around page 125 I think). This predicted we'd be into September invites by the end of this month (August) and the average wait time for those invites would be about 350 days. This looks like what we are tracking for since we are currently at around 362 days average wait time and it is steadily decreasing.

Bottom line is that we should be into 2020 invites by October!
Need an updated graph today brother!!

skipped again. I was on waitlist for AXE FX years ago and skipped and here we go again. it looks like people after me got an invite and I did not get mine. Am I missing something?

waitlist@fractalaudio.com
Fri 8/23/2019 5:24 PM
To:
  • You

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems

skipped again. I was on waitlist for AXE FX years ago and skipped and here we go again. it looks like people after me got an invite and I did not get mine. Am I missing something?

waitlist@fractalaudio.com
Fri 8/23/2019 5:24 PM
To:
  • You

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems
As was mentioned before you should really call them.

I'm to the point where if it happens,, it happens.. If not, what hell, I've only waited a year..

Last edited:
Question? dose anyone think will the FM3 ever not have a wait list? meaning will we be able to go to the FAS store and order one, two three or ten?...
Im seeing people sell their units for 50% profit, not that I really care its just interesting how this product is so hard to get.

If the Graph holds, and assuming its a linear slope that should be around October 2021

I don't think it will end up being linear. My bet is the number of people that were signing up on the list decreased pretty drastically after August 2019 and that this will result in a continued reduction in wait times.

I gotta believe it. I didn't sign up until 02/27/2020. Gimme something to hope for... I have two gigs in November and figure I'll probably be fairly comfortable with my new FM3 by then...

Question? dose anyone think will the FM3 ever not have a wait list? meaning will we be able to go to the FAS store and order one, two three or ten?...
Im seeing people sell their units for 50% profit, not that I really care its just interesting how this product is so hard to get.

I think this will eventually be like any of their other products: pretty much available for immediate purchase, unless they're temporarily out and replenishing supply. Part of what's going on with the FM3 seems pretty typical for a new Fractal product release in terms of demand far exceeding supply initially. What's different with the FM3 is a global pandemic and supply chain problems that coincided with the product becoming available.

As was mentioned before you should really call them.

I think he’s content to whine. Why to this group, I have no idea.

If you’ve already checked your junk/spam e-mail folder, CALL FRACTAL. If you got skipped once before, it’s a mistake. If you got skipped twice for different lists, you are probably doing something wrong or were not actually skipped.

They responded this morning. It must have been error with email relay services. I never got the invitation, but they emailed a screen shot of it with active link and it worked. I ordered a TRS cable for the expression cable because I believe I read someone on here say it didn't come with one. That true? August 23, 2009 waitlist. ordered mine today!

Awesome dude. I'm glad you got that figured out! I hope you enjoy it!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it comes with a TRS cable. Gotta get your own.

They responded this morning. It must have been error with email relay services. I never got the invitation, but they emailed a screen shot of it with active link and it worked. I ordered a TRS cable for the expression cable because I believe I read someone on here say it didn't come with one. That true? August 23, 2009 waitlist. ordered mine today!
As I suspected, technical error.

I don't think it will end up being linear. My bet is the number of people that were signing up on the list decreased pretty drastically after August 2019 and that this will result in a continued reduction in wait times.

I gotta believe it. I didn't sign up until 02/27/2020. Gimme something to hope for... I have two gigs in November and figure I'll probably be fairly comfortable with my new FM3 by then...

I think that is probably reasonable, so I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing it speed up a bit more. So far it has been remarkably consistent though.

In any event, I'm in the same boat. I started this analysis so I can give myself hope that I wouldn't have to wait until 2021 to get mine (I didn't fucking sign up until April 2020!). I feel ya!

I think that is probably reasonable, so I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing it speed up a bit more. So far it has been remarkably consistent though.

In any event, I'm in the same boat. I started this analysis so I can give myself hope that I wouldn't have to wait until 2021 to get mine (I didn't fucking sign up until April 2020!). I feel ya!

I signed up a couple weeks ago. fingers crossed lol

Back
Top Bottom