FM3 General Discussion Thread

Since no one is reporting getting an invite yet - not even AX8 waitlisters, my guess is that there is still some kind of queue in getting the invites out today, and it's just started. They probably are not all sent out at once. Check back in an hour. :)

Not sure if M@'s post announcing the FM3 at 1:04pm EST is what were going off of. If so I am at 1:14pm EST.

Thought I was farther down the list actually.

Since no one is reporting getting an invite yet - not even AX8 waitlisters, my guess is that there is still some kind of queue in getting the invites out today, and it's just started. They probably are not all sent out at once. Check back in an hour. :)
F231DB6D-9457-41A8-A499-F7106BEA183A.jpeg
this is coming in handy lately

I guess that the majority of people that in feb-mar of 2019 that were just on the waitlist for the ax8 are not first adopters and maybe moved in another direction or are not as obsessive about the fm3... maybe they're busy making music or something.

Four unknowns in this equation. 1. The number of people on the list. 2. The number of FM3's in the warehouse. 3. The rate at which inventory can be replenished. 4. The proportion of people on the list that have gone in a different direction since going on the list and will decline/not respond to their invitation.
Also the rate of how many they can ship per day.

Thanks. If I wanted to JUST use Output 2 into an FRFR power amp and guitar speaker cabinet and not have to insert an Output 2 block in every preset I use, I assume I can just bypass the Cabinet GLOBALLY and have this affect BOTH Output 1 and Output 2 - correct?
I further assume there is no way GLOBALLY bypass the Cabinet independently for Output 1 and 2? It seems like this would be a common set-up to have cabinets in Output 1 and no cabinets in Output 2. I know Kemper can do this but i don't see how it can be done in the FM3 globally, only per preset. Putting an Output 2 block in every preset I use would be a total pain.
This is how every product has worked so far.

Back
Top Bottom