FM3 General Discussion Thread

Congrats to all the folks at Fractal! And of course to those lucky few who received their invites today. I shall wait patiently for my invite.

Man, I guess there's quite a large list of AX8 waitlisters and day-1 waitlisters. I joined the list at 10am on day 2 and didn't get an invitation.
99% of which have either bought a used AX8 or moved on to another solution by now... but I guess that wouldn't preclude me from selling it off for the new FM3!

Do invitations ever expire? Say if someone received an invitation and doesn't purchase after a set time, say 30 days, does that person lose their spot in the wait list?

Four unknowns in this equation. 1. The number of people on the list. 2. The number of FM3's in the warehouse. 3. The rate at which inventory can be replenished. 4. The proportion of people on the list that have gone in a different direction since going on the list and will decline/not respond to their invitation.

Four unknowns in this equation. 1. The number of people on the list. 2. The number of FM3's in the warehouse. 3. The rate at which inventory can be replenished. 4. The proportion of people on the list that have gone in a different direction since going on the list and will decline/not respond to their invitation.
Also, whether the AX8 waitlist will be served concurrently with FM3 waitlisters , or before . (My guess is the first batch of invites were AX8ers only.)..

AX8 had tons of hype and tons of folks still looking for it, that list must be fairly large. I wonder what the grace period is on the official invite, that could slow things down. Glad you guys have the product out, I'll be patiently waiting for my invite!

Now the REAL wait begins. I didn't get on the list until a week after the announcement, so my invite will probably be a few (or several) months out still, but this is super exciting. Next up: demo videos!

Man, I guess there's quite a large list of AX8 waitlisters and day-1 waitlisters. I joined the list at 10am on day 2 and didn't get an invitation.

I got on the list an hour after the announcement and didn't get an invite either.

Friend of mine got on the list about 30 minutes after the FM3 announcement and also didn't get an invite.

Back
Top Bottom