FM3: G66 availability?

I also was on the list since August 2019 and got the email/sent payment yesterday.

It has been a very long wait but totally worth it I'm sure. So happy right now! 👍

I am at 3 Feb 2020 and still I'm waiting for an invitation.
There are often mistakes here regarding the registration date

That's too bad... Thought it might be too good to be true. Would be nice if someone from G66 could chime in on where they're at on the waitlist.

2019 users in the list have been contacted/payment requested. Last units of this batch will be shipped to these customer next week.
Users on the list from January 1st to 31st have been contacted to inform that they should get their units in 2/3 weeks.

2019 users in the list have been contacted/payment requested. Last units of this batch will be shipped to these customer next week.
Users on the list from January 1st to 31st have been contacted to inform that they should get their units in 2/3 weeks.

Thanks for the update, Diego!

I didn't get an invite for payment yet and I joined the list on 18.11.2019. On 30.09.2020 I got an email from Sussi that I can expect my unit to ship between 12.10 and 16.10 but so far, I didn't get any order confirmation or payment details.

Back
Top Bottom