FM3: G66 availability?

Have there been any updates? I received an email last month saying my FM3 should be ready in the second half of September and haven't heard anything yet.

Calm down everyone. I am in that coming batch too. Hey stated the shipment should arrive in the second half of September, which we are still in. But that is just an estimation. There are so many factors out of G66's hands like customs, so they won't know exactly.

I am absolutely sure they let us know when the shipment arrives, likes they did with the last one.

Then after updating and checking they will send the units out as soon as possible, for sure.

When did you join the waitlist?
It was 14th of October, 2019. So it will be exactly a year of waiting. ;)

Anyways, I already started building small pedalboard for controlling FM3. :)
For sure there will be additional double or triple footswitch and I'm still considering switching to MC8 instead of MC6, but it will still be a powerful pedalboard with a footprint of approx. A5 paper sheet. It will be poowered via USB from powerbank hidden underneath, so there will be only one midi cable running from the board. Yup, I'm leaning towards minimalism from some time already. :)
qzmoEBW.jpg

Just received my invoice and immediately payed by bank transfer. So it should be here this week :)

Update: it will be shipped tomorrow

Last edited:
It was 14th of October, 2019. So it will be exactly a year of waiting. ;)

Anyways, I already started building small pedalboard for controlling FM3. :)
For sure there will be additional double or triple footswitch and I'm still considering switching to MC8 instead of MC6, but it will still be a powerful pedalboard with a footprint of approx. A5 paper sheet. It will be poowered via USB from powerbank hidden underneath, so there will be only one midi cable running from the board. Yup, I'm leaning towards minimalism from some time already. :)
qzmoEBW.jpg
Looks cool! But why powerbank? I assume your FM3 will be close to this board and that’ll be powered with 230V anyway.... or are you planning to “hide” the FM3 in the backline?

Well, I'm quite far from playing gigs, but at home FM3 will be on my desk, and probably on some table or even chair during rehearsals. So it can be easily accessible for tweaking or tuning. Of course, FM3 will be powered with 230, but I jest want to minimize amount of cable on the floor. :)
In terms of powerbank - some random 10000mah will be fine, as MC6's powe consumption should be around 200ma.

Back
Top Bottom