FM3: G66 availability?

I didn't get an invite for payment yet and I joined the list on 18.11.2019. On 30.09.2020 I got an email from Sussi that I can expect my unit to ship between 12.10 and 16.10 but so far, I didn't get any order confirmation or payment details.
It sounds strange... please send me a mail (diego@g66.eu) with your name and the mail address you used to join the waiting list.
Thanks

I joined the wait list on 5th Feb 2020, just got an email from Sussi saying that my FM3 would be ready for shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Shweet! 🥳

Excellent! Yeah I joined back in September 2019 (oh to be back in 2019!).

I'm very impressed so far. Much improved Mark IIC+ sounds compared to my Ultra, and the Friedman/Marsha sounds are improved too. I've ended up running through a Rocktron Velocity instead of my Carvin Legacy as I preferred to have the power amp simulation on. I may try my Atomic wedge at some point but I'm really enjoying it though a guitar cab at the moment.

I joined the wait list on 5th Feb 2020, just got an email from Sussi saying that my FM3 would be ready for shipping in 1 to 2 weeks. Shweet! 🥳

Congratulations! Great to see the waitlist starting to move again. I'm a May 2020 signup so hoping I might get my unit this side of Christmas.

Had my FM3 delivered from G66 last Tuesday.

Bought my Axe Fx Ultra from them way back in 2009. Really impressed with the unit so far, and G66 have always been brilliant.

They're an excellent partner for Fractal, lovely people to deal with and you know they'll look after you. I had a problem with my FX III, they sent a replacement straight away and had the courier collect the faulty unit at the same time. Customer service just doesn't get better than that.
Glad you're enjoying the FM3, can't wait to join you.

Congratulations! Great to see the waitlist starting to move again. I'm a May 2020 signup so hoping I might get my unit this side of Christmas.

Thanks.
They do seem to be moving along now, here's hoping G-Santa-6 delivers in time for you. 🤞

Same email I received yesterday, my registration date is 3th Feb 2020. I'm excited The last multi-effect was Atomic Amplifire. We didn't like each other :)

FM3 Update
We have informed all the customer who are on the waiting list till February 13th that they will receive their unit in 1-2 weeks
Today and tomorrow we are going to inform all the customer who joined the waiting list from February 14th to march 31st that their unit should be ready in the second half of November

While you are waiting, you can check the manual and all the videos made by @Marco Fanton and @2112 (Leon Todd) for G66.
And remember that tonight, October 22nd at 21:30 CET there will be a live stream by @Marco Fanton about FM3 and Factory Presets

As always, thanks for your patience!

I got mine yesterday - super exited. I don’t remember when signing up, but it was 2020.
Now I have to copy my presets from my Ax2 - or rather do them again I think.

Cheers
Søren

It was 14th of October, 2019. So it will be exactly a year of waiting. ;)

Anyways, I already started building small pedalboard for controlling FM3. :)
For sure there will be additional double or triple footswitch and I'm still considering switching to MC8 instead of MC6, but it will still be a powerful pedalboard with a footprint of approx. A5 paper sheet. It will be poowered via USB from powerbank hidden underneath, so there will be only one midi cable running from the board. Yup, I'm leaning towards minimalism from some time already. :)
qzmoEBW.jpg

Mate, quick question: How is the morning star working for you?

I was looking at a little 3 or 6 switch external solution. Would be the first time i ever confront myself with midi pedals so i wonder how this works in terms of compatibility/ease of use and interface with fm3

Got an email saying that I'll receive it in approx. one month. Registered into the waitlist in March 2020 :) Although I already bought a unit from reverb for a good price, I wanted this one, because it has the HP jack and I can then skip the Behringer and XLR out cable :) Sold the non HP version in around 2 hours :D but I don't mind, I'm using an ENGL Savage and a pedalboard for rehearsals anyways and because of Covid, there are no live shows now :D

Back
Top Bottom