FM3: G66 availability?

FM3 Shipping Update
A mail has been sent to waiters from 01/04/2020 to 20/04/2020: their units should be ready in the first half of December.
People who received the mail on October 22nd (on the list from 14/02 to 31/03) should receive a new mail for the payment in the next weeks and will get the unit at the end of November first days of December (remember that we test ALL the units before the shipping...).
Thanks for your patience

Just wondering about BrExit, will the pricing of FA products to the UK be affected once we leave Europe?
Thanks.

Just wondering about BrExit, will the pricing of FA products to the UK be affected once we leave Europe?
Thanks.
Sincerely there's so much thing to set for the brexit (between UK and EU) that electronic goods prices are yet to come to the discussion (IMHO)

Yes I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what emerges from the mess. Thanks for your reply Diego.

The biggest risk is probably having to pay a customs charge and VAT the way you have to for non-EU countries at the moment. Hopefully there's a deal and this isn't the case but it's one of the many reasons why I'm so eager to get my FM3 in 2020!

The biggest risk is probably having to pay a customs charge and VAT the way you have to for non-EU countries at the moment. Hopefully there's a deal and this isn't the case but it's one of the many reasons why I'm so eager to get my FM3 in 2020!

So that could add another £240 to the price? I'm glad I got mine in just time. I wonder if there's any way you could pay now to avoid this?

So that could add another £240 to the price? I'm glad I got mine in just time. I wonder if there's any way you could pay now to avoid this?
On waiting list since august and in UK. That would be a kicker if we have to pay that amount extra but surely g66 are already adding customs at the moment when imported so we wouldn’t get charged twice?

VAT is allready paid, so it would "just" be a customs fee. I think it is 4,5% when you import into EU.
You might have to pay VAT in UK instead of (as now) in Germany, There might also be a difference.

But there are yet a lot of unknows in this equation.

Just got an email from Susi to let me know that my FM3 will be ready in mid December!

Waitlist date - 11/05/2020

Yay! Really pleased :D

I'm expecting to get payment info soon, as a month ago I already got an invitation from G66 that the unit should be ready in about a month. Joined waitlist at beginning of March :)

20/04 waiting list here - got the invitation a couple of days ago!
FM3 should be ready in december :eek:

VAT is allready paid, so it would "just" be a customs fee. I think it is 4,5% when you import into EU.
You might have to pay VAT in UK instead of (as now) in Germany, There might also be a difference.

But there are yet a lot of unknows in this equation.
I believe VAT Germany is 16% now and in UK 20%. This would mean a bit higher price in UK, but also currency exchange rate may impact final price.

FM3 Shipping update
In addiction to what I wrote a couple of days ago...
Units should be ready middle December for waiters on the list from 21/04 to 13/05/2020.
You should receive (or you have already received) a mail from Sussi for you to confirm the purchase and to request your data. You will receive another mail from Sussi in a few days with the order confirmation and payment request..
Thanks, as always, for your patience.

Thanks Diego! It is true, I signed up on may, 3 and got my invitation today. Unit will b ready about the 2nd week of December. Great news! I still have to think about, because I went for the big one end of may. And I'm very happy with it! Or I get the FM3, or the FC6.... have to check my wallet!

Hi everyone, I’m in the waitlist from the 26th of October but lately I’ve seen that they’ve dispatched a lot of units.

Does anyone have any more info about more shippings? I’d love to get the FM3 but given that the Quad Cortex is coming out next month and that I need the gear for January I’m doubting about what to do as I can’t be waiting for 4 months.

Thanks in advance hope everyone is enjoying their FM3, especially after the long wait 🤘🏼

Not the update I was hoping for but as always kudos to G66 for keeping me up to date. Waitlist 7 March.

Attachments

• 504F82AA-A1E6-46C8-832D-714AAC4396C5.jpeg
    504F82AA-A1E6-46C8-832D-714AAC4396C5.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 69
I’ve just got the same mail. Oh well, I can wait a bit longer, not a problem. Things are moving forward and that’s a good thing.

Hi everyone, I’m in the waitlist from the 26th of October but lately I’ve seen that they’ve dispatched a lot of units.

Does anyone have any more info about more shippings? I’d love to get the FM3 but given that the Quad Cortex is coming out next month and that I need the gear for January I’m doubting about what to do as I can’t be waiting for 4 months.

Thanks in advance hope everyone is enjoying their FM3, especially after the long wait 🤘🏼

I'm in list since November 3rd. These last updates make me hopeful about a shorter wait than I expected. Perhaps we may even get our units by March, if things continue to accelerate at a regular pace.

Back
Top Bottom