FM3: G66 availability?

I'm in list since November 3rd. These last updates make me hopeful about a shorter wait than I expected. Perhaps we may even get our units by March, if things continue to accelerate at a regular pace.
I'm actually quite optimistic that we can have them before. Fingers crossed🤞

This seems quite quiet, hope they’ll pick up again soon, can’t wait to get mine🙏🏼

Last edited:
This is not a criticism, but will there ever be a point where you can order an FM3 and it is in stock?
The waiting list in the US is down to about 2 months now so by early next year, probably yes.

I'm glad I got the email letting me know mine should be ready in mid-December, it held me back from buying a bunch of amp sims I don't need on sale around Black Friday :D

Fore sure it will, but first all of the waitlist backlog has to be delivered to the waiting customers in europe. When this will be, only Fractal & G66 can tell but I am sure all of the stuff is doing their best to close the gap as fast as they are able to do so.... just my 50 cent on this. For myself,As i have my Ax8 in place the pain is not so hard these days, but I can understand all folks who have to gone on waitlist in spring or earlier, that this is already a long journey...

Joined the waitlist on March 22, got an email and completed payment today Dec 1st, hopefully shipping should happen by end of this week!

Waitlist date April 11th, got the payment email today and shipment should be at the beginning of next week.

Back
Top Bottom