FM3: G66 availability?

Seems like things have slowed down. Got on wait list 30th of May. I wonder if we'll hit a date before the new year for that.

Seems like things have slowed down. Got on wait list 30th of May. I wonder if we'll hit a date before the new year for that.
They seem to be allocating them in big batches (related to shipments received?). The last batch was a few weeks ago when February and March waitlisters were told they'd get their units in late November.

I'm 11 May so I'm hoping there's a chance that there's another batch of invites before the end of the year and April and May people are in that one!

They seem to be allocating them in big batches (related to shipments received?). The last batch was a few weeks ago when February and March waitlisters were told they'd get their units in late November.

I'm 11 May so I'm hoping there's a chance that there's another batch of invites before the end of the year and April and May people are in that one!

That's what I'm thinking too, yea.. such batches of shipments for EU folk (haven't been following the thread very closely but seems to be so). Hopefully a big enough shipment next to cover a few months at least.

I do have alternatives for playing with my actual band so I am very happy that the FM 3 is now ready for roll out and I am looking forward to get mine with patience :)

I joined the wait list on 5th Feb 2020, my FM3 is arriving tomorrow.
bouncing.gif

FM3 Shipping Update
A mail has been sent to waiters from 01/04/2020 to 20/04/2020: their units should be ready in the first half of December.
People who received the mail on October 22nd (on the list from 14/02 to 31/03) should receive a new mail for the payment in the next weeks and will get the unit at the end of November first days of December (remember that we test ALL the units before the shipping...).
Thanks for your patience

FM3 Shipping Update
A mail has been sent to waiters from 01/04/2020 to 20/04/2020: their units should be ready in the first half of December.
People who received the mail on October 22nd (on the list from 14/02 to 31/03) should receive a new mail for the payment in the next weeks and will get the unit at the end of November first days of December (remember that we test ALL the units before the shipping...).
Thanks for your patience

Thanks for the update Diego. Do you know if you are expecting any more units to be available in 2020 after the batch for the first half of December?

Back
Top Bottom