FM3: G66 availability?

What’s your reasons on passing on a possible offer for a non-HP version? Just curious...
I am in no hurry to get it...gong to keep my AX8 anyway and may even get another AX8 as well if they upgrade it to Ares. All of my live stuff is programmed into the AX8 anyway and therefore I may as well wait for the fully functional unit. Also it will give it time for the initial bugs to be sorted and improvements added....as fractal always do with their updates.

I will probably get an invitation to buy non-hp unit (on AX8 waitlist since 3rd april 2019). I'm really torn up whether to pass it for the hp unit, or take the one without. I haven't decided yet.

I'm getting the FM3 as an addition to my III, something for rehearsals, gigs and situations where I don't want to take the III out.
So, although I'm really excited to get one I'm not in a mad rush so I'll wait for a hp one, probably
Seeing as though there's the lock down going on here in the UK I haven't much need for a portable III

I just hope I'll be able to get one for my son's birthday in August.
I'm not holding my breath though since I thought I was going to get one last year.
So this year he's getting two presents.
Or maybe three next year ;-)

I just hope I'll be able to get one for my son's birthday in August.
I'm not holding my breath though since I thought I was going to get one last year.
So this year he's getting two presents.
Or maybe three next year ;-)
The G66 website has been updated and the first FM 3 will be available at the beginning of June 😊👌
Now it depends again on the waitlist position and the number of units they will get with the first batch 🤷‍♂️😊

Oh, cool.
I am April 15 person. Hopefully somewhere in the first batch. And I want HP out for sure.
April 15th 2019? I thought it was announced in the last week of April 2019?
I am May 23 2019 so I guess I maybe won't have to decide wether I want HP out or not as I won't even get a non HP unit from the first batch for G66 🤷‍♂️😀

Aaahhh, I could read this again and again and again.... In the last weeks and months waiting was not easy especially when Corona crisis started and the temptation of buying a tube head instead was freaking as I saw a new Dr. Z Route 66 head for under 1.000 euros but now I am very happy that I was patient 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200507-134855.png
    Screenshot_20200507-134855.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 86
April 15th 2019? I thought it was announced in the last week of April 2019?
I am May 23 2019 so I guess I maybe won't have to decide wether I want HP out or not as I won't even get a non HP unit from the first batch for G66 🤷‍♂️😀

I got into the AX8 list before the announcement was official =)
So that gets converted into FM3 list.

I am on the wait list from 30th April, so I suspect a little more of a wait for me, but that is OK. All good things come to those who wait ;)

Back
Top Bottom