FM3: G66 availability?

Future resale value is something to think about, as these units will compete with "usual" units some time in future.

Yes that's true, and I'd already considered that. But I think it'd be unlikely any of those units will be shipped out of the US anyway

Still, let's hope there's a good steady supply stream up and running soon

Well. Yeah.
Just more waiting now. Sigh.

The waiting worked out for me. I picked up a III last December and its spectacular

Sold my AX8 and have the funds for the FM3 all ready, so I'm OK
But this whole situation is deeply frustrating, not only for us but Fractal too

Hopefully there won't be any issues getting the units out and before we all know it we will be enjoying the FM3s
Just need to eek out that patience a bit further

Agreed. I actually think that they will sale for more money, because they are the magic first units :)

But anyway - takes time for Europe, and I can wait.

Well I'll just have to keep struggling on with my III then.........
OMG bad times ! 🥂 It's already a big pleasure to have the III I guess. I'm not gigging enough to justify the purchase and the II already sounds so good. Want FM3 for it's compactness and the ability to take it in a weekend bag and just a guitar to carry on. If it convenes I might sell the II.

OMG bad times ! 🥂 It's already a big pleasure to have the III I guess. I'm not gigging enough to justify the purchase and the II already sounds so good. Want FM3 for it's compactness and the ability to take it in a weekend bag and just a guitar to carry on. If it convenes I might sell the II.

It was pretty much an impulse buy on Reverb last December, if you consider a weeks worth of messaging back and forth an impulse - it was a great deal but considering how impressed I am with it I wouldn't have been upset to pay full price. plus I got a really great sale on my AX8, so it's worked out great

It's a bit indulgent for me as I dont gig loads to get the III when I'm still gonna get the FM3, but who cares - you only live once!!!

Saw the manual is available and had a quick view; 4 scene controllers and 3 channels will be enormous. The button management with views etc will be a bit of a hassle at start, maybe I'll just add a small box with 4 external switches just for scene management....well, wait and see.

Saw the manual is available and had a quick view; 4 scene controllers and 3 channels will be enormous. The button management with views etc will be a bit of a hassle at start, maybe I'll just add a small box with 4 external switches just for scene management....well, wait and see.

You'll be amazed how easy it is to learn all the options and how versatile they are

I was a bit lost with the FC6 at first but played around with each function individually and they all fell into play pretty quickly, it really blows my mind how much control these switches can give you

Reactions: Ole
Does anyone know how large the backlog of the waitlist is? Like, if I were to get on the waitlist today, given the delays and the situation in the world, would I get the FM3 sometime next year? :p

Does anyone know how large the backlog of the waitlist is? Like, if I were to get on the waitlist today, given the delays and the situation in the world, would I get the FM3 sometime next year? :p

No one, who knows this information, will publicly reveal it =)

But, when G66 starts sending invites and then some time passes, we may approximately estimate that ourselves.

Looks like Fractal now distributing extra non headphone jack units to its international dealers. A dealer in Korea said they will get 12~13 of non headphone jack units in 2~3 weeks. Not sure about G66 guess it depends on them whether or not they want it.

From the G66 Facebook page this was their reply in February:

Things are now different. Maybe G66 thought there would be no extra FM3 left for international dealers from the first batch. but now so many people have skipped the non headphone jack units and Fractal is distributing non headphone jack FM3 to international dealers now. Maybe G66 also might get a small number of non headphone units or not... just my guess. 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom