FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 2

great sounding and feeling firmware. i also noticed the dynamic 1 and dynamic 2 mic in the dynacab block sound perfect now. i thought they were overly bright before. thanks

I just updated my FM3T to 9.0b2, tried the FAS Stealth Blue and it sounds awesome! Apart from the Engl Savage, it's perhaps the only amp model I've tried so far that I actually prefer without a boost. Now I'm really hoping for an FAS Stealth Red ;-)

I also have to say that my usual complaint that the FAS modeling sounds too muffled is now a thing of the past. The last few firmware updates have - at least that's my impression - pulled the blanket off the speaker.
Interesting to read this.

I just updated my FM3T to 9.0b2, tried the FAS Stealth Blue and it sounds awesome! Apart from the Engl Savage, it's perhaps the only amp model I've tried so far that I actually prefer without a boost. Now I'm really hoping for an FAS Stealth Red ;-)

I also have to say that my usual complaint that the FAS modeling sounds too muffled is now a thing of the past. The last few firmware updates have - at least that's my impression - pulled the blanket off the speaker.
GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Great update! I wish I could figure out how to stop the reverbs from glitching when changing types between scenes. Was hoping that would be fixed in this beta. I can't seem to fix it.

Isn't it in there already, TTZ!?! 🤔

The FAS Stealth Blue is KILLER with the new 4X12 Stealth Dynacab! I dialed the cab to how I like them and started playing and looked up and an hour had gone by. Thank you thank you it's better than ever!

I noticed getting a nice loud crystal clean is a little trickier than fw8. The new firmware wants to snarl just like a real amp… home run with this fw9b so far, everything for me works as it should…

Gigged with this yesterday afternoon in a beer garden, sounded amazing! Most natural feel I've had for a long time using digital modelling!

Only issue I had was midi was dropping out while connect to an iPad - But need to test some more as not 100% sure this is a FM3 issue or iOS issue.

Back
Top Bottom