FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 2

I'm not articulate enough to explain how everything feels so much better, but pinch harmonics are sounding so good! High gain patches have so much oomph! FAS Stealth Blue model is a new favorite.

What is the difference between RANF in A/E, and UPDATE ALL PRESETS in UTILITIES ?
Refresh After New Firmware causes the editor to re-scan all the block definitions from the hardware.

It has no affect on the hardware or presets.

Update All Presets should only be used when specifically required to re-save all presets under the current Firmware version.
Completely different tasks, do both.
No... There's no requirement to update All Presets.

Sounds absolutely phenomenal! Got home from work and my intent was just to spend a couple of minutes trying a preset or two to see if there really is any difference. Fast forward to 45 minutes later, and my mind is blown at how fantastic everything sounds. Massive props to Cliff and the entire Fractal team!

Americas Got Talent Wow GIF by Got Talent Global

I think I found a bug, not sure. Far right switch stays half lit when assigned to a scene. The others are off until pressed. This one is half on when off and then on when on. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom