FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 2

This is a killer update. It brings the amp modeling up to the latest killer changes that were introduced in the Axe-III. Take a Plexi or the 59 Bass Guy for a spin. You'll see what I mean. ;)

The new tuner is great! A soft amp block reset is just reselect the amp model correct? It sounds very good to me but it already did. I was on shift so didn't get to play for 4 days. That makes it a little tough to discern the differences. Pretty awesome FAS put this out! I thought we'd be waiting awhile for this one. Thanks FAS you guys are the best. Truly.

I'm getting some odd amp model mismatches. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? For example, selecting the 6550 seems to bring up the Bludojai, the Bludojai appears as the Super Reverb, etc. This is after installing the new FM3-Edit and reloading all factory presets.

1723757130297.png

In the notes it calls out the 59SLP and Plexi100 for needing to soft reset the blocks to make changes active. Does this mean only these 2 models require soft reset?

The new tuner is great! A soft amp block reset is just reselect the amp model correct? It sounds very good to me but it already did. I was on shift so didn't get to play for 4 days. That makes it a little tough to discern the differences. Pretty awesome FAS put this out! I thought we'd be waiting awhile for this one. Thanks FAS you guys are the best. Truly.
Here is a post by @yek about all types of resets that I check:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...wanted-to-know-about-resetting-an-amp.173317/

A good video by @FSM also:

With full reset I always need to review notes or screenshots to make sure I have previous settings. :confused:

Here is a post by @yek about all types of resets that I check:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...wanted-to-know-about-resetting-an-amp.173317/

A good video by @FSM also:

With full reset I always need to review notes or screenshots to make sure I have previous settings. :confused:

Thanks for the link. In the notes it has the soft reset mentioned in the section mentioning the 59 and Plexi100. I already reset some other amp blocks. Going to replace those with my backups. Yeah it’s pain reworking everything but worth it in the end.

Thanks for the link. In the notes it has the soft reset mentioned in the section mentioning the 59 and Plexi100. I already reset some other amp blocks. Going to replace those with my backups. Yeah it’s pain reworking everything but worth it in the end.
Yes it takes time, but the more they update, the less I need to tweak to just get the tone. Less and less advanced tweaking needed.
So each time there’s an update, I make sure I got enough time and I reset every amp of my presets or just recreate new and just had blocks from the library.

Back
Top Bottom