FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 2

It’s crazy. I didn’t change anything so far. But now it’s working 🙈
In the beginning I thought, ok could although be the editor. But the issue was with and without the editor.
Yesterday evening I’ve tried 10 to 20 times.
Always working. 🤷🏼‍♂️
No idea it the fm-3 does some processing in the back or whatever.
But I will check your suggestions. To have one or two % left can’t be so wrong 😄
Yes, there are some background tasks that run after booting... They may run for a brief amount of time.

I'm not sure I've ever seen details on how long that might be, though.

I'm not sure I've ever seen details on how long that might be, though.
If it's anything like a computer, they would run regularly. I get CPU overload on some complex presets sometimes too, might be end of the day or a preset which never glitched before.
With this beta I even had loud pops when switching channels on some blocks, but I was never able to repeat that - switching back and forth didn't reproduce the issue, neither did switching between presets or reboot of the unit. I never reported that because I have zero idea how to demonstrate that. With the release I didn't observe this issue anymore.

If it's anything like a computer, they would run regularly. I get CPU overload on some complex presets sometimes too, might be end of the day or a preset which never glitched before.
With this beta I even had loud pops when switching channels on some blocks, but I was never able to repeat that - switching back and forth didn't reproduce the issue, neither did switching between presets or reboot of the unit. I never reported that because I have zero idea how to demonstrate that. With the release I didn't observe this issue anymore.
I'm talking about specific stuff that runs as part of boot-up.

Cliff has mentioned this before.

Back
Top Bottom