FM3 Firmware Version 9.00 public beta 2

True dat ...

But you have to RANF after official firmware too, yes?
No, you should not need to. It's supposed to happen automatically when the editor detects a new firmware version.

Due to the way it does that, it usually is only required if you use multiple versions of the same "base" beta version or go to a full release from a beta with the same base.

Sounds great so far, i haven't had any glitches at all! The new Dynacab 212 5153, is a brilliant cab for rock music.

I am finding that a couple of the OD pedals seem to have a bit more gain, especially noticeable on the 1981 and on the Box Of Rock.

Been stuck on the SLO100 model for nearly a week now. There is sooo much character by just tweaking the MV. For the thick, singing lead tones, it’s an absolute joy to play through.
You just gave me my new lead patch, you ain't kiddin!

Sounds great so far, i haven't had any glitches at all! The new Dynacab 212 5153, is a brilliant cab for rock music.

I am finding that a couple of the OD pedals seem to have a bit more gain, especially noticeable on the 1981 and on the Box Of Rock.
Yeah I seem to notice more gain across the board as well

Just a short question...I have only one week left till I travel with my FM3. Is there anyone who had any big issues with adjusting sounds after FW9 update? I have not so much time left and think about if its good idea to do the update before I have to leave.

Just a short question...I have only one week left till I travel with my FM3. Is there anyone who had any big issues with adjusting sounds after FW9 update? I have not so much time left and think about if its good idea to do the update before I have to leave.
On my FM9 when I upgraded to the last beta version I found my existing presets lost body and became thinner with a fair bit more high end overall.

Using the Dumble DynaCabs in Marco's vid:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...loose-this-live-tutorial.207356/#post-2589694

I redialed in my presets very quickly on a Wednesday before a show last Saturday, achieving inspiring tones and results, so YMMV.

From which firmware?

Back
Top Bottom