FM3 Firmware Version 7.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I loaded it all up and tried the new goods. I’ll give a better go later today but initial impression of the Dynacab is that I like my go to IR’s better. The Rev Green might not be my thing. I’m impressed with the way the Dyna has been implemented and the concept is really good. Great work by FAS.

The button works again. I pressed it very quickly several times for a minute and it works again. My FM3 has had to suffer a lot and has seen a lot of dusty stages 🙂
All good.
Mine had the same problem at a gig last night. Button stopped working for tap tempo change and wouldn’t go to tuner state when I held it. Turned it off and on again and it worked as usual.

• Amp block now features “Auto Dyna-Cab Impedance”. When set to ON the speaker impedance curve of the Amp block will follow the Cabinet Type in the first mixer slot of the associated Cabinet block. I.e., if the Cab Type in the first mixer slot of Cabinet is, say, 4x12 5153 and the Mode is Dyna-Cab then Amp’s speaker impedance will automatically be set to 4x12 5153.
So long o sweet world. All of my dreams are now fulfilled.

My fan has been cycling on after a bit and then a little later it will do it again. I don't notice it on my FM9 or my AXEFXIII but I don't use my FM3 much and I was just wondering if its the update or if its normal? I'm in a 68 degree area so its not a hot climate.

My fan has been cycling on after a bit and then a little later it will do it again. I don't notice it on my FM9 or my AXEFXIII but I don't use my FM3 much and I was just wondering if its the update or if its normal? I'm in a 68 degree area so its not a hot climate.
Is your FM3 sitting on a carpet or anything else that might block the vent holes underneath?

It's entirely possible that I'm just stupid, but I'm having a hell of a time getting the Dyna Cabs installed, so I'm really hoping someone amongst you wizzes can point me in the right direction.

I'm on Win7 64 bit. I was getting a strange error that I could not work around with the newest Fractal Bot, so I went back to Win-v3-p00p16.exe (hehe, poop).
With the previous version of the bot I was able to get the 7.00 beta running, but directing the bot to the DynaCab file gives me a dialog box stating that my FM3 version is not supported and to install 7.00 or higher.

The error I'm getting with the new Bot version is, "Entry point not found, the procedure entry point RegisterSuspendResumeNotification could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll"

I've made sure Windows is completely up to date, checked all of the MVSC C++ updates, RANF, followed all the various installation instructions here, etc. and all to no avail. I suspect this is more of a Windows issue, but getting any help elsewhere doesn't seem likely beyond them just telling me to run system check, do backups/restores and everything else we all know to do by now. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Next time it happens, check the internal temperature of your FM3. Setup > Utilities > Version.

I've had it on for a couple hours and its been staying between 131 and 136 degrees Fahrenheit with an occasional 138 but it hit 140 and the fan came on for a couple minutes and it did it again about thirty minutes after that. I'm not worried but wondering if its normal.

It's entirely possible that I'm just stupid, but I'm having a hell of a time getting the Dyna Cabs installed, so I'm really hoping someone amongst you wizzes can point me in the right direction.

I'm on Win7 64 bit. I was getting a strange error that I could not work around with the newest Fractal Bot, so I went back to Win-v3-p00p16.exe (hehe, poop).
With the previous version of the bot I was able to get the 7.00 beta running, but directing the bot to the DynaCab file gives me a dialog box stating that my FM3 version is not supported and to install 7.00 or higher.

The error I'm getting with the new Bot version is, "Entry point not found, the procedure entry point RegisterSuspendResumeNotification could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll"

I've made sure Windows is completely up to date, checked all of the MVSC C++ updates, RANF, followed all the various installation instructions here, etc. and all to no avail. I suspect this is more of a Windows issue, but getting any help elsewhere doesn't seem likely beyond them just telling me to run system check, do backups/restores and everything else we all know to do by now. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

You can probably upgrade to 10 for free if your 7 is registered. Maybe the 11 as well.

Who let all the Karens in the thread? :rolleyes:

Missi Pyle Karen GIF by MOODMAN
This is the only place where Karens speak to the manager all the time!
Karen’s Paradise ?

I would personally completely uninstall the Bot utility, ensure its completely gone on the hard disk and remove any registry entries for it.
Reinstall the latest Bot version (run the install as administrator) and hopefully that will get around the Entry Point error. I've had this in the past myself with other apps and the above steps worked for my issue. Might also be worth running a CHKDSK repair on your hard disk to ensure there are no bad sectors etc that might cause file corruption that can lead to errors like this.

Try using the Fractal Bot that is built into FM3 edit, and see if that is any different.

Thx for this Dyna Cabs Update. It is a brainer.
I´ve tried so many MultFx Brands and i´m Home with my FM3.

Line6 is very good to give a long Firmware support. But Sound of them is not mine, the lively feeling i missed in their units.
My IRs I used in Headrush are very good, an take with me to the FM3 and now i never needed these.
The latency issue is gone and the ears are so lucky even in speaker or in Headphones, I use.

Thank You from Germany. I never need my real amp in this time.

Best regards Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom