FM3 Firmware Version 7.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are DynaCabs automatically in stereo? ...
Right now, I need to hard pan left and right two similar IRs to have stereo signal.
With DynaCabs, I don't want to pan Mics - I want to have one DynaCab full left and right - possible?
Make sure you select stereo input, make sure the pan is set to 0 on the cab slot, and make sure the balance is set to 0.

Are DynaCabs automatically in stereo? ...
Right now, I need to hard pan left and right two similar IRs to have stereo signal.
With DynaCabs, I don't want to pan Mics - I want to have one DynaCab full left and right - possible?
Dyna-Cabs have the Pan control just like Legacy, because they’re mono IRs. You don’t pan the mics; there’s no way to do that. If you want stereo Dyna-Cabs you’ll use the same procedure that you currently use with Legacy cabs.

Hello, when I change cabs to dyna cabs on FM3, a deafening noise is made, it doesn't always happen but when it does it leaves you deaf, is this happening to anyone? thank you

Hola, cuando cambio de cabinas a dyna cabs en FM3, se hace un ruido ensordecedor, no siempre pasa pero cuando pasa te deja sordo, a alguien le pasa esto? gracias
Sí, otras personas han tenido problemas similares. ¿Puedes publicar tu configuración preestablecida y del sistema, por favor? Gracias

Hola, cuando cambio de cabinas a dyna cabs en FM3, se hace un ruido ensordecedor, no siempre pasa pero cuando pasa te deja sordo, a alguien le pasa esto? gracias
Sí, otras personas han tenido problemas similares. ¿Puedes publicar tu configuración preestablecida y del sistema, por favor? Gracias
A qué configuración te refieres

A qué configuración te refieres
Fm3 edite > ajustes preestablecidos > exporte preajustes y publíquelo aquí por favor

y

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 12.56.06 PM.png
muchos gracias

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

@TwinbornAxis you are fine to post in non-english. Despite some negative insistence from others we have no specific rule that says you have to post in any particular language.

You will, however, find you get the most traction and participation with posts if they are in english.

For anyone dealing with non-native language posts, it's fairly easy to ask your browser or https://translate.google.com to covert it to whatever language you need.

It is not okay to attack people for posting in languages other than english on this forum.

Thread cleaned up.

Last edited:
The Dyna-Cabs should use less CPU than an UltraRes IR...
I have read that but in my case, it caused that horrendous issue pushing the CPU beyond 100%, as you hit the mid 80s, you start getting the CPU warnings appear. The process itself may take up less processing but the newly designed DynaCab parameter pages, the extra graphics etc no doubt overall takes up more resources in the FM3 MK1. Probably a different story with the MkII and how that upgraded CPU handles the processing hence why its the turbo model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom