FM3 Firmware Version 6.01 beta 3 (RC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rglr

Experienced
FM3 Firmware Version 6.01 beta 3 is now available for download:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fm3/6p0/fm3_dsp_rel_6p01_beta_3.zip

FM3-Edit version 1.05.13 is required:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-edit-1-05-13-to-support-fw-6-01-public-beta-3.190736/
You must perform a "Refresh After New Firmware" in FM3-Edit to sync with this firmware version.

NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES​

• Added 59 Bassguy RI Jumped Amp model.
  • Added “Paragon” type to the Wah block based on a Tycobrahe Parapedal.
  • Updated Compressor block so that times display actual value for the various pedal types.
  • Improved the speed of preset changes depending on the Global Spillover setting. The speed improvement will be highest when Global Spillover is set to “Off”.

FIXES​

• Fixed corrupt audio as a result of attaching a modifier to a Drive block parameter when the type is Klone Chiron.
  • Fixed tone generated from USA Rhythm 1 Amp type without input.
  • Fixed Delay block delay lines being cleared when Spillover is set to “All”.
  • Fixed pops when changing channels on a Drive block.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks! Great job!
I probably found a bug. The "tuner on heel down" function does not work properly with pedals 1 and 2 either.
The device is muted, the tuner appears, but the tuner does not detect the input signal.

Thank you in advance for dealing with my problem!
(setup: fm3+fc6+ev2+ev2, OMG9, FM3-Edit version 1.05.13, 6.01. beta 3)

Hi! Thanks! Great job!
I probably found a bug. The "tuner on heel down" function does not work properly with pedals 1 and 2 either.
The device is muted, the tuner appears, but the tuner does not detect the input signal.

Thank you in advance for dealing with my problem!
(setup: fm3+fc6+ev2+ev2, OMG9, FM3-Edit version 1.05.13, 6.01. beta 3)
Working fine here. Check that the tuner is set to the correct input source.

Is it new feature, that if you choose your FC layot with lets say…looper or pitch switch and current choosed preset does not include looper or pitch (can be anything), this switch not lighted anymore? But if I choose preset containing this function, switch elliminates as well

Thanks a lot! It sounds fantastic and thank you for your work!! I tried to create a footswitch layout for the FM3. It should work and engage the second area, to choose the 4th to the 6th scene. It is based on the layout that was published by FAS. Perhaps somebody can use it.

Attachments

• SONG SECTIONS 2.fclayout
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
Granted, it's been a while since I last played around with the Bassguy models, but I'm really liking the new one. Seems somehow easier to dial in than what I remember from the previous models. Or maybe it's just the honeymoon phase with the new guitar.

Be that as it may, really liking, and thankful for, the firmware.

Granted, it's been a while since I last played around with the Bassguy models, but I'm really liking the new one. Seems somehow easier to dial in than what I remember from the previous models. Or maybe it's just the honeymoon phase with the new guitar.

Be that as it may, really liking, and thankful for, the firmware.
It's a different amp - a re-issue not vintage... Maybe you just like that amp better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom