FM3 Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated to the latest 5.03 and patch 126 plexpressor still overloads cpu…
Is there going to be a preset patch update for that.

What's the occasion?

We have Memorial Day next Monday here in the States, so we'll be catching up
on the 3 day weekend front here real soon. :)

Today is "Victoria Day" here in Canada which initially celebrated Queen Victoria's birthday. It usually signifies the start of summer and is more widely known as the "May Two-Four" weekend since it occurs around that date and reflects many Canadian's propensity for getting a 24-pack of beer this weekend and heading out to the bush....where you wake up in your tent with a headache, have 6 inches of freshly fallen snow surrounding it, and you have to chip the ice off the boat and it's moorings. Yay, Canadian weather heh.

FM3 5.03 Release: Controller Channel and Parameter persistence through power cycle issues remain, and were recreated today via the front panel sans the editor, so it's a firmware issue.

Support has the info to recreate, sadly staying on 5.01 here.

I’ve noticed a funny bug in the latest beta.
I created a preset in the Axe FX III that had some parameters controlled with Scene Controllers. One of them was Amp Presence. I then imported the preset to FM3, which doesn’t allow to attach a SC to Presence. Yet the knob was still reacting perfectly to changing SC values.

Hi FAS !

Just wondering, given the closeness of the releases, does FM3 5.03 Final -already- contain the Axe 3 FW 20.00 Beta 4 " ... New Speaker Drive algorithm in Amp block ... " (?)

No biggie either way, just curious :)

Thanks,
Ben

A company that builds and sells a product at a great price, internally looks to see how it can be improved even after it has been bought (ever have GM call and tell you they are going to "fix" the product you just bought?), admits where it has bugs and needs improvements and can be better, AND listens to their present and future customers! What's the world coming to?

Sounds and plays better than ever. By far the best $1000 I ever spent on anything ever.
This unit has come so far in just a couple years it’s almost impossible to explain to others.
Obviously Cygnus happened and all those subtle updates-
but still has anyone seen anything like this before with a piece of gear.
You get it for a very fair price considering the amount of gear it can potentially replace and the responsibility it can assume in your rig
along with the support your going to get and the fact that overall you were satisfied with it to begin with-
still it somehow continues to significantly and objectively improve even when nothing else does.
And every time you use it your happier than ever before.
Even I can’t mess-up this deal I think.
You guys easily make Apple seem like a bunch of useless Hacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom