FM3 Firmware Release 1.04 Public Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with a lot of squealing tried different presets , different cabs , nothing but the amp and cab can someone check this out
and see if you are getting a nasty squeal on palm mutes especially chug the low E

Attachments

• TRIPLE CROWN TEST .syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
I have a problem with a lot of squealing tried different presets , different cabs , nothing but the amp and cab can someone check this out
and see if you are getting a nasty squeal on palm mutes especially chug the low E

+1, especially noticeable when playing palm mutes on high gain.

@ethomas1013 the wah sounds I've tried are ok. What presets do you notice it on?

@2112 Any problems with the wah block? It sounds like a ring modulator at the upper end of the sweep in all of the presets I have tested.
I can't reproduce this. Could you be hearing an artifact of the high-gain squealing issue?

Well, considering this is with the Tweed Twin amp model and no drive engaged it might not be related to the high-gain squealing. And it's only when I engage the Wah. Here’s a preset and a clip using a Strat with vintage output pickups.

Wah-Noise MP3

Attachments

• 5F8 Tweed - Wah.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Well, considering this is with the Tweed Twin amp model and no drive engaged it might not be related to the high-gain squealing. And it's only when I engage the Wah. Here’s a preset and a clip using a Strat with vintage output pickups.

Wah-Noise MP3

Sounds like the same high gain squealing bug. The wah is probably pushing those specific frequencies just enough to trigger it.

Excited that the Matchless EF86 has arrived. One of my favorites

yes ,that and I think honestly the Triple Crowns are one of my favourites in the box ...for the 2 minutes i tried them
also noticed new CC boost
new spring verb type Deluxe is in there now
it looks like everything in the Amp
block is now even with the 3
looking forward to more play time when squealing issue is fixed

mine is back at fractal for a USB repair/issue and I was bummed that the firmware came out and I didn't have it with me but seems it would have caused the squealing issue anyway. Hoping to have it back next week. I have the 3 so I am good for now but I miss that little magic box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom