April 3, 2023

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 6.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 2.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 6.02
o Added LFO3 to DELAY block's Modulation page.

* Removed "Bypass Mode" from MULTIPLEXER block.

* Modifications to support Fractal-Bot version 3.0.15 (an internal editor version of Fractal-Bot). Corrected the embedded Fractal-Bot panel "Transmit All Banks File" which incorrectly gave the error "Please select a destination.".

FM3-Edit 1.05.16 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm3-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.16
April 3, 2023

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 6.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 2.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 6.02
o Added LFO3 to DELAY block's Modulation page.

* Removed "Bypass Mode" from MULTIPLEXER block.

* Modifications to support Fractal-Bot version 3.0.15 (an internal editor version of Fractal-Bot). Corrected the embedded Fractal-Bot panel "Transmit All Banks File" which incorrectly gave the error "Please select a destination.".
Thanks! You're always so quick on the updates. No betas, either. Stuff just works. :)

Hi, has anyone seen this or have an idea what may resolve it? I may be missing something obvious here.

I am having issues with FM3-edit. There are issues using the Layouts->Devices dialog box. There are consistant incorrect values in the table and I can not update them manually in the table with the correct values. However, when I change the current layout/view in this dialog box it updates on the FM3, just not in the dialog box table.

The layouts seem to be working OK on the FM3 but I have seen incorrect views come up, although FM3-edit was running at the time so that may be it.

Things I have tried
  • Rebooted the computer and ran only FM3-edit
  • Reinstalled FM3-edit (1.05.16) and latest firmware (6.02) both freshly downloaded from FAS.
  • Reverted back to a previous saved set of layouts from before 6.02, same behaviour
  • Tried a different USB A-B cable that I know works with my Axe-III

@Michael Pickens - Please let me know if there is anything I can send you to help troubleshoot this

1682867481711.png

Hi, has anyone seen this or have an idea what may resolve it? I may be missing something obvious here.

I am having issues with FM3-edit. There are issues using the Layouts->Devices dialog box. There are consistant incorrect values in the table and I can not update them manually in the table with the correct values. However, when I change the current layout/view in this dialog box it updates on the FM3, just not in the dialog box table.

The layouts seem to be working OK on the FM3 but I have seen incorrect views come up, although FM3-edit was running at the time so that may be it.

Things I have tried
  • Rebooted the computer and ran only FM3-edit
  • Reinstalled FM3-edit (1.05.16) and latest firmware (6.02) both freshly downloaded from FAS.
  • Reverted back to a previous saved set of layouts from before 6.02, same behaviour
  • Tried a different USB A-B cable that I know works with my Axe-III

@Michael Pickens - Please let me know if there is anything I can send you to help troubleshoot this

View attachment 120295
Did you try Refresh After Firmware Update from the editor?

Thanks for the response. I had tried that earlier but just tried it again and unfortunately it didn't Fix this issue.

Back
Top Bottom