First gig with Axe Fx II here goes

This has got to be the first official gig with an Axe II !! YOWZA !!!

Killer tone!
Sounds great Larry !!

All good in both tone and fingers-department(and YES, they relate)

Not Quite all good. I have two swollen and jammed fingers on my left (fretting) hand from playing basketball last week. Last nights show was all adrenaline!! :) It was all fun though. :)

I'm sure you will rock it Larry.

The 3 (i think its 3 now) times i've seen you perform (and had the chance to talk with you) your tone has just got better each time.

Looking forward to next time with the II. Hopefully will have my II before i see you next time. :)

Hey Mark, It's always good to see you out at the shows. I am back in San Diego June 16th With Monette again but downtown at Club Anthology. Might be much for you to drive down but I may do meet great house performance of my own in Carlsbad on the 15th. I'll let you know if that's going to happen. I'm sure I will have the Axe Fx II with me. :)

Dammit Larry, I'm going to be in Santa Fe next weekend...I'll miss it!

(Have to hit Maria's, Shed, Pantry....if you can't tell I grew up there...)

Good luck bud!

Ron

Hey Ron, if your in Santa Fe this weekend or before the 1st, you are welcome to come to my studio and check out the Axe Fx II.

Just let me know

Larry

Hey guys, Here is a Nylon Acoustic guitar New Age peace that we played first last night. I love the gorgeous breathy pad coming from the Axe FX II

YouTube - ‪Larry Mitchell Band NMMA May 22nd 2011 "A Drift In Time"‬‏

Thanks for listening.

Some one just sent me a message that they have great video (sound) up close to the stage. I'll upload that when I get it. But you wont be able to see the two because its on the floor in front of me. :)

Larry

Burning it up and DOWN Larry!! Loved the bit when you got out into the crowd.

That's one hell of a good pro-level demo of the Axe-II folks. That's how you BRING it!!!

Wow, these were definitely worth waiting for. I can't really pick which one I prefer, both were just killer performances and the tone was fantastic as expected.

Thank you so much for sharing!

That's what you sound like with two swollen fingers? Maybe I should try that. Where's the basketball?

Also, what was that UFO sound at 2:30 on Pony Ride?

That's what you sound like with two swollen fingers? Maybe I should try that. Where's the basketball?

Also, what was that UFO sound at 2:30 on Pony Ride?
Yeah, that kind of re-established my low self esteem when I read that. :razz

Back
Top Bottom