First gig with Axe Fx II here goes

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hi guys, well with 18 patches and realizing this morning that had my whole gain structure WRONG I'm going for it. ;0)

First part of sound check went great and the whole sound crew came over and said how much they loved the tones. Now full check with the band minutes away. I did film the FOH guy talking about the sounds. I'll post as soon as I get wifi to upload.

I'm not totally crazy. I do have my ultra on the side just in case I made horrible patches. :0)

I have some clips ready to post when I'm home and I'll film as much of sound check and the show (2 songs for the new Mexico music awards).

Larry

Dammit Larry, I'm going to be in Santa Fe next weekend...I'll miss it!

(Have to hit Maria's, Shed, Pantry....if you can't tell I grew up there...)

Good luck bud!

Ron

Comforting to read the pros have the same hesitancy I have with new patches.

You never really know for sure until you hear them live and loud in a band mix.

I'm sure your clips will make my GAS for the II go overboard but I'm a glutton for punishment, Bring on those clips!
Oh...and have a great show!

Funny that you post this today, I was just watching a bunch of your youtube videos earlier today.

Guess I'll be doing the same tomorrow. ;)

I'm sure you will rock it Larry.

The 3 (i think its 3 now) times i've seen you perform (and had the chance to talk with you) your tone has just got better each time.

Looking forward to next time with the II. Hopefully will have my II before i see you next time. :)

Mark

I'm glad the Rapture didn't happen, or we would've missed out on this performance Larry. ;-)
Sounded great!
Love to hear your thoughts on the differences as well, especially the wah.

Back
Top Bottom