Firmware Version 10.12 Now Available

Thanks Cliff! Looking forward to giving the new Bogners a workout when I get the room back in order.

Thanks, Cliff, you never cease to amaze and delight. The EQ types that match the Mesa EQ is a very cool addition I look forward to trying out.

Looks like Cliff is slowly but surely improving upon the effects side of things... the wah, now the eq. But really, anything now is icing but is still much appreciated!

thanks Cliff & FAS
always on movement toward excellence: love that ! AXEFX2 best buy ever , so happy

Thank you Cliff and team at Fractal...never been so happy buying a product as I am since I bought everything you put on the store..
When Axe Editor 3.0 will be out I will celebrate and that day next to Christmas,New Years Eve,Easter and my Birthday will be celebrate every year.

am I the only one that had this FW update completely douche all my presets, horrib le distortion on cleans, many presets sounded dull and identical. rollback to 10.11 restored all proper sound. I have never had a firmware problem before, anyone else experience this on 10.12??

@ bradlake: No problems here, have you tried to reset the system parameters after updating?

@ Cliff & team: Thanks for your constant work to keep the AxeFx being the best gear in the universe!

am I the only one that had this FW update completely douche all my presets, horrib le distortion on cleans, many presets sounded dull and identical. rollback to 10.11 restored all proper sound. I have never had a firmware problem before, anyone else experience this on 10.12??

No issues here.
Did you check your global parameters?

Again a great usability update. Wiki has been updated.

That 5-band EQ works wonders with Mark amp models!
Put it between Amp and Cab and set it to, for example (borrowing from the old wiki):
band 80: 7
band 240: -0.47
band 750: -7.46
band 2200: 2.36
band 6600: 0

The new Cut feature provides an easy way to cut the overpowering bass in models such as Recto, Splawn Nitro, Komet and others.

Euro Blue and Red: the Structure switch on the real amp is a gain reduction feature. "V(intage)" (aka Low) is great for Blues. "M(odern)" increases gain. Now the Axe-Fx II offers both modes.

Last edited:
I was experimenting with the cut. I like it a little better in most instances than increasing the locut parameter in the advanced menu. I love the new bogner models. I keep my real XTC set to High (Modern) on the structure switch so this is great.

Reactions: BMH
Back
Top Bottom